Today was a really FUN & TIRING DAY! (:
Went for choir at 7.45am. Wanted to run, but my back was hurting like crap so Shim told me not to run. So I brisk-walked with her.
And we started discussing ideas about how to communicate with the old people we were going to meet later for CIP. Shimona is HOPELESS at sign language.
Anw, after Training, went back to the room and had some BONDING SESSIONS :D
Melissa kept doing her stupid bimbo pose. Hahaha super hilarious.
Then we started playing Double Whacko. Suppppperrrrr funny.
Rebecca & Denise are also SUPER HOPELESS at that game ;) They kept getting whacked over and over again till they had to do a forfeit.
Choir was getting kinda hyper by then so we came up with THREE forfeits.
1. Spell "Supercalifragilisticexplialidocious" with your butt.
2. Sing & do actions to the song "I believe I can fly"
3. Do a spin on the floor and strike a different pose.
Anw. After that we played lots more gamesssss ;D
Then we told GHOST STORIES for 2 hours straight. And the ghost stories were all about schools.
CHIJ Toa Payoh, Catholic High, St Patrick's, the old Jalan Rajah school, St Andrews and lots more. Hahahah super freaky luh.
Then halfway while we were telling stories, THE LIGHT STARTED FLICKERING. Everyone started screaming. It was so freaky! O: O:
Andrea was so freaked out. And we were telling stories about the exact same room we were in at that moment. And we kept looking around for... uhh.. ghosts? Lol.
After that, stoned around for a long time. I had a nap on Rebecca's lap.
Then she was like "OMG Marissa your hair shampoo smell so strong! So nice!" LOL. Hahaha.
Then we started our Movies Under The Stars CIP! WOOHOOO. And it was like 6pm.
We set up the chairs & tables and everything, got the projector.
Then we went to block 170, we fetched the elderly people.
They were so cute! Only few of them could speak english so we had quite a tough time communicating. Especially Shimziee.
Anw Olanda, Aurielle, Rebecca, Mervelle and myself went as a group ;)
Ate dinner with them. It was quite hard to talk cos my chinese sucks.
Olanda was supposed to ask the old man to "Have a drink" and she didn't know how to say Fruit Punch in chinese, so she said "Uncle, he dong xi." which directly translated means "Uncle, drink thing." LOL!
Then we started the movie.
AND OH MY HORROR, IT WAS A WAYANG SHOW.
BUT LUCKY, we had english subtitles. I almost went DEAF, cos the wayang singing was so high pitched and gross.
But to be really honest, the storyline was kinda nice. It was a romantic comedy.
Forgot the title. Shan-Bo and Li Zhui or something. Hahahaha. It was so over-dramatized.
Anw. The whole thing finished around 9.30pm and I was supposed to walk to the interchange ALONE IN THE DARK.
Buttthen Denise, Jelly, Mel, Huimin and dunnowho walked with me ;) Thanks babes.
So I wasn't alone. :D I wouldn't have been even without them cos I had my phone :P
Went home,
and now my mum's MOLESTING MEEEEEE O:
Ben where's my police?!