Today was sucha stoned day ):
Woke up at like TWELVE THIRTY. :D Hahaha.
Then had chinese tuition ;)
Super boring. Then after that, the HDB man came at around 5 to check my toilet -.-
Cos like the upstairs people's water is leaking into OUR bathroom ):
So stupid. Then they keep saying its not their toilet.
If it isn't theirs, then whose? God's ah? O:
Then was supposed to go Bishan Active with Christine
Budthen her mum dont allow anymore ): ): Damn sad lah.
I was looking forward to going there y'know.
Anw. She said there got lots of Cat High guys. I guess that excludes Gerard Siew.
HAHAHAH OMG IM SO MEAN :3
Anw. Came home, after going downstairs to stone.
STONED. I seriously stoned. I just lay in my bed and looked at the ceiling.
Oh guess WHAT.
My whole house's water supply has been CUT.
And guess by WHO.
ME! THE AWESOME :3
Cos cos cos. The knob of the tap in my kitchen is spoilt.
So it keeps flowing and flowing and flowing. Like damn power.
FLOW & FLOW & FLOW. Hahaha! :/
Then I had to switch off the pipe thingy in the kitchen.
And I thought that the switch was only for the kitchen.
But turns out it operates the WHOLE HOUSE'S WATER SUPPLY.
So when my mum came home, she wanted to switch on the tap and there was no water.
And she was like "MARISSA! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
And I was like, whoopps?
So I have no idea how I'm gonna use the bathroom tmrw before I go to school.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm super bored.
Maybe I should sleep now. Maybe,
OMG Thursday & Friday are gonna be such lonely days for me ): ):
RAH RAH RAH.
OMG I wanna go RCCL camp ):
But I didn't take the form. Wyna wants me to be a helper :D
Cooooooooooooooool. See first ;)