Day THREE of Death Week.
FOUR more to go ):
Today's my last choir practice of the year! (:
Everyone lets cheeeeer! Okay, I'll miss the crazy sectionals we'll have and talking all sorts of crap and Eugenia's mad antics, but still, I'm kinda happy :D
Choir today was okay lah.
Had 11 rounds around the track. My ankles were hurting damn badly ): ):
Anw, went back to the room after that. We used the AVA today instead (:
Sang White Horses, had Octets after that.
We listened to White Horses till we got SO SICK OF IT :/
It was ringing and ringing in my head throughout lunch.
Ate lunch at Subway with Mervelle & Isabel (: I ATE FRESH :D
OH OH, saw Anthea! :D
Hahahaha she looks soooooooo different. She has a sunburnt face and she took her braces out already! Oh and her hair's like so fluffy and layered.
She works at Mos Burger @ Shaw Centre now. HAHAHA COOL.
Talked a lot of crap during lunch :P
Went back, we had sectionals for awhile more on Farewell.
THE PIANO IN THE HALL IS HAUNTED O:
OMG. Cos it just played the correct note by itself, without Eugenia pressing it.
IT WAS SO FREAKY OMG OMG WE WERE SCREAMING LIKE MAD.
Then she kept asking about people's boyfriends and wtv, so funny ;)
NO one in my section has a boyfriend (: (smiles)
After choir, went to submit my Sec 3 Booklist, finally.
Walked to church alone.
Met Steph Anthony and Colin at the grotto, sat with them and crapped.
I saw the RCCL Games list, omg the games all so scary!
SO DIRTY & GROSS.
All so full of paint and water and dunnowhat crap. And there's one game called
JERRY'S GAME. He should be honoured man, there's a game named after him :D
Colin started smoking and Steph & I were fanning the smoke away from us like crazy.
They left, Bryan Cheong came and I had this counselling session with him
Good, you know.
Cos he makes you feel like laughing and yet makes you feel like crying.
He's great.
Talked to him for like 2 hours. Hahaha, lots of stuff exchanged between us (:
He left to talk to Addison, then John came and HE HAS YET TO TAG, a thousand times, dont forget, John :D
Hahaha he kept asking why I was so emo cos I was quiet and I was playing "Tears In Heaven" on my handphone. Hahah then the idiot Benedict stood at the carpark there and stared at me -.-
Anw, left church with Ben and thank God it wasn't raining like the last time.
We missed like A THOUSAND buses, some on purpose and some cos it was too full.
We stood there for like 45minutes, watching our buses come and go.
AND HAHAHA FINALLY GOT MY REVENGE. No more fathers day for the idiot.
Finally we decided to board bus 153. FINALLY. AIRCON.
Reached my stop, there was a FUNERAL directly downstairs my house,
blocking the ENTIRE way I usually walked to get home so I was damn scared.
So guess what the idiot did. He walked me home.
Like RIGHT in front of my doorstep, that stupid ass. Surely kena scolding from his parents when he gets home one. Hahaha but prevented me from getting nightmares. (:
Okay, reached home. Ate dinner and my grandma brought out pineapples -.-
And I just stared at it and wanted to cry and laugh. xD
Okay.
Today's supposed to be a special day but people forget D:
what hurts the most,
was being so close.
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away.
Bye.
Pray for Shannen, who's in ICU now cos of a Drink& Drive accident. She was hit while sitting on the road at Sembawang Campsite and she's now in a Coma.
Pray she'll wake up soon. Pray pray pray.