Father Vaz's homily was damn nice. About silent wives and whatever, hahaha super funny.
I sat on the 2nd level oof the loft (:
Sebastian and Shaun served.
And when Seb had to light the candle, he couldnt do it! Super funny.
Then Cheryl said "If my brother did it ah, the whole altar would be set on fire liao."
HAHAHAHA OMG!
Okay. After the wedding, we went for the lunch reception but I didnt eat.
Then Fel & Suzanna left. So it was me, Cheryl, Michelle & Nicole :3
We talked and sang for a damn long time in church, passing time :D
Then we left for Novena. Cheryl wanted to get a manicure but we didn't in the end O:
We ate at Donut Factory! MUHAHAHA FATS PLEASE (:
After we ate, we still sat and talked more for like a superdamn long time :/
So fun to talk to them! OMG. Hahahaha.
We had our hour of girl talk. Super entertaining (:
They talked about guys and who's hot in church and I found out lots of Server's crushes & who crushes on them. SUPER COOL.
Oooo. I found out people think that ice cream is hot :D Like more than one person (:
And we found 2 interesting store names! WOO!
Hahaha lol Jerry must've SHRUNK. Little Jerry. Hahaha! And he owns a cookie shop! How coooooool is that. Lol.
Hahaha! And OH LOOK. Benedict's selling toys! Wow. Wanna buy from there from now on. :D
Okay okay enough craptalk.
After that, we actually CABBED back to church. Hahaha!
Then we re-did the RCCL board! Like we tore everything off the board.
Then we re drew stuff! Like a notebook with Once Upon A Time...
OKAY I shall not let out the secret outcome :D
Anw, went for choir after that.
Pray for Suzanna's dad AKA Anna's husband.
He's on Stage 3 of cancer. And he's in really really bad shape now, it all started this morning.
He's turning yellow & his tummy is very bloated.
Anna says he might not be around for very long.
Everyone, pray for her k? ):
And their family, they've got one daughter (Suzanna) and a son (Samuel)
Your prayers are deeply needed. Thanks.
Choir was kinda boring.
Cheryl & I played this age-guessing game with the tenors! O:
Then Cheryl & I guessed Shawn's age. We both said 17.
And when he said he was 20, I almost pengsaned! I mean, he looks so young!
OKAY.
Mass was retarded.
The organ has some stupid problem. Like there's an extra reverb/echo on every note Gerard played. So weird! AND ANNOYING!
Hahaha and Shaun served again. & Ben. There were exactly 6 servers today.
After mass, got stuck in a 1 hour traffic jam. -.-
Could've slept in the car right! I WAS SO TIREDDDDDDD! O:
Anw. Went to the most cheena-est place in the world.
CHINATOWN! Omg. I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. I could smell the cheena air in the atmosphere. *pukes*.
And finally I'm homeeeeeeeee.
Mass tomorrow :D