Yaaaaaawn. Its cold in my room.
AND GUESS WHAT. I managed to crack the code of my computer! Woohooo. Thanks Christine baby for giving me such wonderful ideas ;)
Anw. Had choir today.
I thought I was LATE, but I reached the school gates the same time as Olanda. Haha that psycho chicken-runner ;) Hehehehe.
I've lost COUNT of how many rounds I did in the track today.
Probably a gazillion. I was too busy admiring the Primary school building that I lost track of the rounds I'd made. Haha!
Anw. Balestier Secondary basketball girls came, and they look so intimidating luh omg. Haha.
For bonding, we played Splat! again. Hahaha. Its fun to be a watcher.
Denise was okay at it this time. And Amanda was the last Alto 2 standing!
But as EVERYONE knows, Alto 2s are the awesomest :D
OKAY. Ate KFC for lunch with Natalieeeeeee! :P
There's this little indian guy on a bike that's stalking meee! O: OMG FREAKY.
Was damn tired after lunch.
We had this quiz thingy. Then Riddles time! By the awesome Celeste. Haha!
Amanda told this really really lame joke. Hahaha.
"I tell you 3 jokes okay? 2 short ones and 1 long one."
"Joke joke joooooookeeeeeeeee."
LOL! HAHAHAHA COULDNT STOP LAUGHING TO BE HONEST ;)
OKAY. After choir, it was raining cats and dogs.
So I loaned Nat's umbrella and shared it with Mervelle all the way to church for mass.
Got wet anyway. Haha Nat used her HOOD. LOLLLL ;)
Reached church, saw Bryan, Justin, Ryan, Christopher, JARED!
Hahaa I started chasing after Jared as soon as I stepped on dry ground!
I was like "JAREEEEEEEDDDDDD! YOU STUPID ASS!" Hahahah. Stupid.
Bryan's entire can of QOO was frozen. To the max.
OKAY. Went for mass.
Sat in the front, for onceeee.
Joshua looks sooooo cute! When he held the chalice it looked like it was gonna drop cos it was swaying to and fro quite violently.
Ben and this other server guy were gonna laugh, lol. It was so obvious, you could see it from the way they were smiling O:
Sean Thian was there toooo.
After mass, it was still raining like shiat.
Had no umbrella. So I stoned with Bryan for awhile. Oh yea. Funny conversation.
Bryan : (Points at Benedict behind me) Your friend.. Looks kinda immature.
Marsa : Oh really? How old do you think he is?
Bryan : Nahhh, I wouldn't want to guess.
Marsa : Just guess!
Bryan : Ummmm.. (Looks Benedict up and down. Dont ask why) Fifteen?
Marsa : (Burst out laughing)
Bryan : What?
Marsa : YEAH RIGHT BRYAN. He's really immature.
Bryan : What do you mean?
Marsa : He's PRIMARY SIX!
Bryan : (Mouth open wide. Jaw drops to the ground) NO FUCKING WAY!
Marsa : Yes way!
Haha so much for immature, aye Constantine? ;)
Anw. Finally! Bryan's kind mum gave Benedict and I lifts to the bus stop.
So we got there PRETTY DRY.
Haha. Then Ben was like using his iPhone, SMSing or something, then this little boy came over and stared at his phone.
Then we started laughing cos, I dont know why, Hahaha so funny.
Then he said "Innocent being." LOL. Hahaha.
Anw. Bus finally came.
And the bus ride to the bus stop was like FIFTEEN MINUTES. And with only 3 bus stops!
The jam was horrendous. OMG.
Finally reached the bus stop. AND it was still raining.
And from the bus stop to my grandmother's house there was no shelter.
So I was like aiya, get wet then get wet lah.
Then Ben walked me to the sheltered area, then suddenly he said he got jacket and can shelter me to the void deck.
And I was like REALLY?! OMG. Almost pengsaned (: Haha.
Went to grandma's house, used the phone for awhile.
Like 7 minutes. Cos my mum butted in. ARUGH ): ):
Then I came home, called Christine (:
And then then then tikam-ed my computer password & managed to crack it!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO.
OMG tomorrow's gonna be such a BORING day.
And I can't go Bishan Active cos no one can go with meee ):
Got tuition tomorrow lah ): Annoying. I hope Uncle Jason can't make it again.
B.R.B.A.B.E.S :3