Yaaaaaawnnnnnnn. Hahahaha.
Woke up ten minutes late this morning O: Rushed like crazehhh and left the house for mass.
Somebody overslept hor. Like wayyyyy later than me (:
Reached church gates, the church was sooo crowded.
Realised I was walking next to Aloy, Fel and their mum. Then I started cheong-ing to the vending machine as soon as I saw Cheryl.
Went into church, sat like waaaay in the front, like we always do :D
Saw Mona, Stephen, Nat and JOSHY!
Alistair was behind us X: X:
So many servers today too.
Jerry was there. Hint hint, little miss Tang kept squealing. Hahaha.
LUCKY BANGAR NEVER SERVE. Hahaha.
And Christopher, omg, he was falling asleep at the altar! O: OMG it was damn obvious, his eyes were closing and he was nodding off during homily.
(:
Then after mass, I PUNCHED JOHN. Go Marissa! (: Stupid asshole. Keep saying I'm fat. I KNOW I'M FAT LAH GAYSTER. Hahahahaha.
OMG. My mum's killing me I swear. Someone PLEASE TELL HER TO STOP SMSING MY FRIENDS. Its fxcking annnooyyinggg ):
Ate lunch with Cheryl & Estelle.
Then suddenly Benedict and Marcus came, sat 2 tables behind us.
I didn't eat, just stoned and watched Cheryl & Estelle plan for the class BBQ.
Ben eat like snail, I sumpah.
Then walked down to bus stop with him. I've been walking that same road with the same person 3 times this week. Hahahaha.
Anw, a car 'almost' banged me down. It was 100metres away and Ben was like "EH CAR!" Haha.
Hahaha. Missed bus 28 ON PURPOSE. No lah. I was just too lazy to cheong after the bus.
Took 159 in the end. Hahahaha.
Okay, he went home, then I went to the void deck of my house & met my mum.
Took Uncle Simon's car with mum and grandma to go to the cemetery, or should I say, the columbarium, to do the All Souls Day visiting (:
Chua Chu Kang columbarium is really nice.
I was like wandering around all by myself, and my mum was like "You not scared ah?" Wth. Hahaha.
After that, my mum wanted to go tpy interchange and eat -.-
But I was soooooo tired I wanted to go home and konk out! I slept at like 4am last night.
Dont ask me why.
FINALLY CAME HOME. But my grandma has conquered my bed so I cannot sleep, despite me being tired out of my wits.
Aruuuuuugggghhhhhh. My eyes look like JERRY'S! And I need his BRAIN, not his eyes!
Haha. Okay. I'm tired. Can't sleep. Stoning.
SUPPOSED TO BE ICE SKATING.
But look where I am, and look at the state of me. Haha. Yeap.
tagrepliesbabes.
Ben : Hahahaha, whats so funny man? LOL. I want the Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream leh! And you've GOT to eat faster. Haha! :D
Shane : HAHAHA. SICK LIKE YOU! Everyone, go and touch Shane! O:
Fionn : Yeah I knew it like quite a looooong time ago, but just didn't visit it much (:
Tyn : Haha, no lah your com got problem lah (:
Daryl : Yes yes yes. Daryl is extremely sexy. Cough :D
OH YEAH ONE MORE THING.
Shoutout to my gay partner Felicia Wong.
Thanks for the little card you gave me today! Appreciate it loads. LOVE YOU! (: