Yawn. OMG damn tiring day hahahah!
Woke up around ten, called Ben cos I'm his personal alarm clock.
Then took bus, met him at the bus stop coincidentally again! Hahaha so we took bus 155.
I'm sucha sinner ): I didnt go for mass and I pangsehed Aloy&Ben.
I was downstairs at the RCCL booth helping out, singing with a guitar, stoning. (:
After mass, went to eat lunch with Cheryl at Delifranceeeeee (:
What did we eat? Oh yeah, fish & chips. Both of us shared one.
Then after that the fun started! LOL. Hahahah ;)
Cheryl went for cat class and I was with this total bunch of crazy people.
Aloysius Kiong (once again), Joshua Bangar (and again), Christopher Ee (omg) and Benedict Leong. LOL, Marissa, whats up with all the full names?!
And we sat on a 3-seater bench, omg. I am so fat.
The sitting position was Chris - Me - Aloy - Josh.
Then Chris and Josh were like "Ehy, 3, 2, 1 we PUSH THEM OKAY!"
Then they went 3, 2, 1 and PUSHHHHHHHHH. Lol, like giving birth.
AloyK and I were squashed like dunnowhat SARDINES. Ohmyfish.
Then Iggy and Ryan (the 2 small altar boys) were playing a fool with the church chairs and they dropped like a whole STACK of chairs and it went BOOOM.
Then this lady came over and shouted at them. She was like "YOU ARE DESTROYING CHURCH PROPERTY OKAY! RESPECT IT!"
Then she left, Iggy & Ryan said something then she turned around and stormed back to us and shouted again "DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY THE WORD 'JERK'?"
We the heroes!
Joshua answered back to her. He said "No, we were not saying anything what."
Lady answered back to him. She said "Yes I heard the word 'jerk'!"
Joshua said "No no never."
Lady said "Mind your language, you are in church!!" (walks off)
AloyK said "Okay... (adds in softer voice) fuck your cheebye lah."
Then they kept poking me! Aloy K kept poking my ribcage!
Then Callistus came along. So I was like "CALLI! I'M GONNA SHOUT MOLEST IF YOU DONT ASK HIM TO STOP TOUCHING ME!"
Then Cally started laughing and laughing and didnt tell AloyK to stop so he kept poking and poking and poking me.
So funny. Then they tried demonstrating how they do public caning in their school, DAMN FUNNY. Josh was like hitting AloyK's ass with a piece of rolled up paper (their server's camp form)
Then we crossed over and went to Mac's,
AloyK jaywalked and suddenly an ambulance came and he thought the siren was a policecar and he thought how come the police so fast know he jaywalk, gonna arrest him or something.
Hahahahhahha!
OKAY, Mac's was super embarrassing.
Cos Josh wanted to flick mayonnaise at Ben and he was trying to dodge it.
So the chair was making lots of banging noises and it almost toppled.
SO NOISY, everyone in Mac's was staring at us. AloyK was like "Ehy, we're in public can keep quiet anot?!" Then I was like "YA LOR!" Then he hi-5 me lol.
Went back to church, raided Cheryl's class for food & aircon.
Then AloyK and Josh wanted to wash Father Val's car for $MONAYE$. lol. Like bribery sia. Hahahahah.
Then went off Ice Skating with Cheryl ;)
WE SAW ALARICK TAY AT THE RINK! Like the guy that acts in the show The Noose?
The Andre Chicak or something? Hahahhah. He can't skate for BALLS. Sorry.
Somethings wrong with my skates today.
The blades kept digging into the ice and making me trip but I didnt fall (whew)
Got 4 blisters ): ): ): Wanna die lahhhhh.
Took cab back to church, DAMN TIRED LAH. Almost slept in the cab.
Went back to church and napped on the bench with Cheryl.
All of the Sec 3s that finished the workshop came out and saw the both of us lying on the benches snoozing, they were all staring at us.
We were like those kind of beggars sleeping on benches in parks.
hahahaha.
Dwayne keep talking to us, so I kicked his balls. Lol.
Mass ended, walked with Ben across the road, supposedly for FIFTEEN minutes. x))
Ate dinner.
Went home ;)
Here I am. damn tired.
WE THE KINGS IS ♥
ICE SKATING IS ♥
ICE CREAM IS ♥
My mum is a mean little chicken neh neh ):
She doesnt let me go play basketball anymoreee ): She say I like tomboy.
Sooooooooo annoying.
I'm gonna be so UN-FIT. Rah.