Happy 200th post, Marsa! :)
I CANNOT BELIEVE BENEDICT GOT INTO -------- SECONDARY SCHOOL.
SHOOT ME NOW. NOW NOW NOW.
LIKE HELLO?! WHY AIN'T ANYONE SHOOTING ME?!?!?!
AND SHAUN GOT TO MARIS STELLAAAAAA O:
I sooooooo thought he would get to SJI. Please ;D
Met Cheryl at tpy interchange :D
Went to Cheenatown to get our CLVC gowns at Mama & Misse (lol!)
Met Suzanna and Anna there! Woohooooooo!
When I saw Suzanna, immediately started laughing. And I meant the both of us.
We were both thinking about the same thing, the Halleluia joke we had at 10pm yesterday night at toa payoh.
Anna was trying out her gown. Cheryl & I got our gowns. OMG.
I'm like so fat.
Can't really lift our arms up well. Hahaha!
Hung around the shop for awhile. Talk talk talk. Got other ammends. ):
Had to come back at around 3pm + + + !
So we went to Vivocity to eat lunch.
The both of us are just TERRIBLE. Guess where we ate.
SAKAE SUSHI. Spent like $40! OMG. Broke broke brokeeee D:
Then we walked around ;D
We went crazy in Toys R Us! RELIVING OUR CHILDHOOD IS FUNNN :D
Yes yes yes. WHO WANTS TO GROW UP, ANYWAY?!
When we have fantastic fabulous shops like Toys R Us?!
I was thinking of using this wonderful contraption on Ben's balls.
So Cheryl did a demo with her hands ;D This High School Musical bottle is soooooo cute!
Like the cap is LOVE. Its a basketball shape!
This is Benedict's corner :/ Of Ben 10.
Wonderful aye!
Okay. After adventuring around Toys R Us, we went to eat... (drumroll)
BEN AND JERRYS! ♥
I took TWO scoops of "Phish Food". Yummy yummy.
And the lady behind the counter said,
"For every 2 scoops, you get a free scoop of Pineapple Sorbet!"
I almost PENGSAN-ED AT THE COUNTER. I was like Whaaaaaaaaa...?
Cheryl kept laughing at my reaction.
Eventually ate it luh -.-
Then went back to Cheenatown, the tailor's shop.
Got our gowns. Brought my mum's one home.
Went to Dhoby Ghaut again. I've been there like so many times in 2 days -.-
We had to miss one train ): Cos it was too full and I can't get through the door cos I'm too fat.
Sat on the floor like some beggar.
Cheryl called Benedict. Had this damn funny conversation.
He kept saying dont fall through the hole -.- I'm too fat to fall through laaah.
Walked to church with Cheryl :D
I got another heart attack. SEVERE HEART ATTACK.
Cos Cheryl said "Lets go see Joshua Sayson!" So I was like "OKAY!"
Then we opened the door of the main church hall and, tada.
My pulse rate went up like damn high again.
Oh well. What to do.
Walked to bus stop, took bus, came home.
Got tuition soon ): Damn sick of it already lah.
I hope uncle jason can't make it again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
JUVENTUS IS TOMORROW.
TOMORROW, YOU HEAR ME?!?! Its like so fast D;