Benedict : Are you jealous?
Marissa : Of what?
Benedict : I have nuts.
Hey, if you guys haven't watched The Polar Express, you've GOT TO catch it on Channel 5 this coming Monday,
Its an awesome show! And I've got the DVD! (: AWWEESOMEEE MANZXZ.
Damn. Tomorrow I've gotta wake up damn early. Going to collect school books,
THEN going to Douby Gaut for cat class outing & movie :D
Okay. Tuition just finished. I'm tempted to do the Hotel626 thingy but I'm scared to do it alone.
I shall do it some other time at Aloy Kiong's house with the people.
Aloy Kiong says he wants a SLEEPOVER! If only, man! Co-ed sleepovers are a no no from my parents. Like as if we'll do anything -.-
I ♥ 'The Way You Make Me Feel' by Michael Jackson.
Damn nice song! The intro is like THE BEST :D
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MIDNIGHT MASS ♥
Gonna maple now. Buh bye.