Can't wait to get home, baby dial your number.
Can you pick up the phone? Cos I wanna holla.
Daydreamin' bout you all day in school can't concentrate,
Wanna have your voice in my ear
Till momma come and say its too late ♥
OMG I had this terrible terrible horrible vegetable dream about Bryan )':
It was like sooo damn sad. Ahhhhhh! Thank GOD it was a dream.
Okay! So I seriously wanna go out before school starts ): I haven't been out for a pretty long time. Except for Adeline's house yesterday.
I'm gonna stone like hell today when cheena tuition ends D;
Two and a half men is an AWESOME show :D
Batman on drugs is still loveee. Thanks, Tracy :)
I missed one mass ): I need to go church again. I'm like sinning.
I'm gonna have new year resolutions in the next post (L) (L)
you be the prince & I'll be the princess.
its a love story, baby just say yes. (!!)