Hey! OMG I'm damn damn tired. Whole day out with cat class peeps (:
Okay. First met Sam & Nat at tpy MRT station. Like superdamn late! D;
Anyway. After that, met Daryl & Edward at Douby Gaut's Carls' Jr. AND HAHAHA OMG ZURIEL GOT LOST! Like severe lost. He was at the OTHER end of Douby Gaut. Like, they said meet at 711, and there are THREE 711s in Douby Gaut.
Then met Elizabeth too. Soooooo, we decided to eat at Pastamania :D
We ate for a like DAMN long time. Then went off to book tickets.
We ended up not watching any show at all -.-
Cos Marc said Twilight was a chick flick, and Four Christmases is 'gay', The Day The Earth Stood Still was like completely full except for the first row, Bolt is like 'sooooogay!'.
So we were like walking blindly around Cathay.
I was on the phone and Shane and Daryl were being damn hilarious.
Shane : (Goes to the phone) Marissa! Why are you in a dark room with me!
Daryl : Yeah Marissa! Stop touching me!
Shane : Eh! Keep your hands to yourself!
Daryl : Why is there a sausage in your mouth!?
The people on the other line were laughing like siao. I was like "NO! LOL!"
Couldn't stop laughing luh. Hahahaha!
After that, we walked to Peninsula Plaza or something..
Went to the arcade! :D And the guys played pool. They look like damn 'glam'.
Hahaha. Okay okay. Pool was kinda boring.
So Sam and I sneaked out of the arcade, and we went to play LAN! Woohooo!
And the guys didnt even notice we were gone till like an hour later.
After they were done with their pool, they came to join us with LAN.
We played COUNTER STRIKE! Hahahaha! Damn fun!
And we had like the cooooolest room name ever!
Anyway. I KEPT GETTING KILLED BY SHANE! And he was just sitting next to me!
I was like shouting across the whole LAN shop "DARYL, GO TO HELL!" cos he kept attacking from behind or from above! Rahhh! ;D
But it was pretty fun! (:
After that, we stoned for awhile at Mac's to pass time till Angie came.
And Shane took out his great source of entertainment.
Heh. Okay then we walked back to Douby Gaut MRT to meet & greet our dear Angie :D
The long long walk prompted me to take photos of the cool people with us.
HAHAHAHA. I very boliao I know :D
And his legs are damn skinny and tan. Please. Amputate them and exchange with me.
Daryl likes to poledance. I mean, trafficlight-dance.
Okay. After that we met Angie!
Then went to eat PIZZA HUT for dinner. Gosh. Both meals are like pizza for me. Fats!
I sat opposite Daryl again during dinner -.- All the girls went home 'cept Tiff & Liz.
Hahaha. Marc sat next to me.
THE FIZZY DRINK WAS AWESOME! :D Gosh! It was damn nice! Super fizzy though.
We had this super cool hashbrown shaped like a star * .
Then Marc started going crazy after we'd eaten. Like really crazy.
Dinner was pretty long. We finished around 7.45 I think O:
After that, Daryl, Edward & I went to Yamaha :D Played around with the pianos.
Then went over the the guitar sections.
Daryl started playing again *heart meltsssssssssssssssssss* (:
Awwwwwwwwww.
Me learning from the shi-fu, how to play a few chords :D Awesome.
After that, took MRT back with Edward, Daryl and Shane (: Yay!
Daryl's nose started acting up like crazy in the MRT again. He was sneezing a lot!
Like ah-choo every few seconds. O:
His ever-promisingly life-saving tissue :D LOL!
Daryl kept imitating the way Shane moves his head when he's trying to clear his fringe away from his eyes. DAMN FUNNY! Cos Daryl has like no fringe. Hahah! :D
Yeaaaaaaaaaah. Dropped off at Bishan with Daryl (:
Both of us went different ways :D Bestfrienddddddd since P1 manzxzxz!
Met my parents for dinner. Not really lah. Just drank a bit.
Came home. Here I am. Damn tired actually. But need to wait for people's conference cue.
I LOVE CATECHISM CLASS :)
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Oh yeah Daryl I owe you this :D
DARYL IS LIKE SO SUPER AND AWESOME. LIKE OMG.
THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.
AND YOUR HAIR COLOUR = AWESOME! Better love me for thissssss :P
We actually took LOTS and LOTS more pictures with Angie's and Marc's camera.
Like soooooooooooo many with Daryl @ Pizza hut. Awesome!
Shit. Daryl! ALL YOUR FAULT. THE 'AWESOME' DISEASE HAS INFECTED ME & EDWARD O: Hahahaha!
#Rule 1:Be honest no matter what!
#Rule 2:Pass on to 10 persons at the end of the survey.
Who was your last text from?
Stefanie Cara Yap!
Where was your profile picture taken?
Uhm. In front of church. Next to a treeee..
Your relationship status?
Single lah.
Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yeah I guess so.
What is your current mood?
SUPER DAMN SUPER DAMN TIRED!
What's your brother name(younger/older)?
Don't have any brotherzxzx :D
What's your favorite colour(s)?
Black! White! Orange! Limegreen!
Where do you wish you were right now?
Back with the cat class people ):
Have a crazy side?
YESSSS. DEFINITELY. 101%!
Ever had a near death experience?
Ahahaha yes yes yes ;)
Something you do a lot?
SMS. A lot. I want to sleep.
Angry at anyone?
Lemme think. Nope.
What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Nothing?
When was the last time you cried?
Forgottttttt X:
Is there anyone you would do anything for?
YEAH! My bestfriends, duh!
What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Someone. :)
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Shaney Aney :D
What are your favorite songs?
I love lots and lots of songsssss :P
What are you doing right now?
Doing the quiz, listening to Survivor.
Who do you trust right now?
Bestfriendsssssssssssssss :)
What is the colour of shirt you are wearing now?
White!
Have you kissed anyone in the past few weeks?
T'yeah! :P
What is your lucky number?
I don't really have a lucky number X:
Describe your life in one word?
Confusing.
Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope!
Who are you thinking of right now?
Nobody. I just want to sleep.
What should you be doing right now?
Replying letters.
If you could wish for something over a birthday cake right now what would it be?
If I tell you it won't come true!
What are you listening to right now?
Survivor and Pirates Of The Caribbean soundtrack (:
Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Samantha!
Who was the last person who yelled at you?
SHANE! Cos I was hitting him in the LAN shop when he killed me X:
Do you act differently around the person you like?
Don't think so.
What is your natural color hair?
Black. Dark dark dark dark brown also can. Daryl's hair colour awesome man.
Who was the last person who make you laugh?
Daryl.
The 10 person:
Tyn
Christine
Daryl
Shane
Benedict
Gracia
Tracy
Natalie
Samantha
Marc