IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! :D
Woohoo! Yay-ness! 10 more hours till I leave for church for Midnight Mass! LOVE}
I slept at like 5am yesterday MORNING.
There was this floating parade that went past my house (:
It was so light-ed up and nice. But there wasn't any sound D; They came quite late at night. It was damn colourful and cute! :P
I have yet to wrap some presents! :O DIE DIE DIE.
OH OHHHHHHHHHHH,
I'm like watching Barney on Okto now. ITS SO CUTE! I lurb Barney ;)
And TODAY, I'm learning how to SPELL MY NAME! :D
M-A-R-I-S-S-A! Yay!
I succeeded!
Imma hungry hungry. My dad got a ginormous ham stuffed with CHEESE for X'mas dinner. YUM YUM YUMMM. Fats :)
I can't wait for Midnight Mass please. Please pleaseeee ;D
AHH. MY HAIR IS OVER-STRAIGHT PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE D:
I wanted to kill Aloy on MSN ytd. Rah ]:
When's the last time you ran?
- I cheong-ed for bus 155 day before yesterday.
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
- Hmmm nope.
What are you dreading right now?
- I'M DREADING MY 09' MATHS TEACHER! D;
Do you celebrate 420?
- What is that?
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
- Not all the time. But today, yes ;D
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
- Talk. Crap. Stone. Dream.
Who last grabbed your ass?
- HAHAHAHA. Uhm, I don't know X:
Have you ever been on your school's track team?
- Nopeeeeeeeeee :D
Do you own a pair of Converse?
- One pair. BLACK&WHITE AWESOME.
Did you copy and paste this survey?
- Yeah duh. From Fel.
Do you eat raw cookie dough?
- Nope :/
Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
- YEAH! I smashed it inwards and it got spoilt ): Church property.
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
- Nope. If its good, you can play it forever.
Do you watch Trading Spaces?
- No. I only watch Trading Spouses.
How do you eat oreos?
- Yeah! :D
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
- YES. HUMPH ):
Are you cocky?
- Huh?
Could you live without a computer?
- Nooooooooooooo D; I'd die.
Do you wear your shoes in the house?
- No.
Who or what sleeps with you?
- GACHAPIN, FEBRUARY BEAR, ITALY-SQUIRREL ;D
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
- I forgot. Hehehe.
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
- 10. Exactly. Haha.
What do you do when you're sad?
- Cry.
Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
- My parents. Dont ask me why.
Last time you saw your best friend?
- Uhhhhhh A DAMN LONG TIME AGO ):
What jewelry are you wearing?
- Necklace.
Is anyone on your bad side now?
- Uh-huh.
What's the first thing you do when you get online?
- Type www.facebook.com ;D
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
- No. White Horses was in it thou!
How do most people spell your name?
- MARRISA. Annoys the shit outta me seriously. Its MARISSA. ARUGH.
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
- Yeah.
Where do you work?
- Rubbish dump.
What are you doing tomorrow?
- Celebrating X'mas. Visiting.
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
- NO. Michael Jackson's the best.
Favorite name for a girl?
- I dont know. I like lots of names.
Favorite name for a boy?
- Same as above ^
Will you keep your last name when you get married?
- Depend on whats my husband's surname.
When was the last time you left your house?
- Like 2 days ago, I just realized.
Do you return your cart?
- Yupe.
Do you have a dishwasher?
- Nope.
What noise do you hear?
- Summer Sunshine - The Corrs.
Would you survive in prison?
- Hell no. The food. The environment. EW!
Who is the youngest in your family?
- Me? Shit,
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack?
- ALOYSIUS. He very sua-ku one. Oops.
Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
- Yeah. But different Spelling.
What's the last thing you purchased?
- Uhhhhhh Daryl and Shane and Joshua Bangar and Benedict's present.
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
- NO SIBLINGS D:
What brand are your pants right now?
- IJ School shorts. LOL.€
Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
- Nope.
What irritates you most on the internet?
- Damn long to load.
What brand is your digital camera?
- Olympus.
Do you watch movies with your parents?
- Yeah.
What song best describes your life right now?
- Another You - Cascada.
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
- ADIDAS IS THE BEST.
Are you taking college classes right now?
- No.
Do you like sushi?
- Yeah. Yum. I dont care if maggots grow in my brains, k, Ben!
Do you get your hair cut every month?
- No.
Do you go online everyday?
- Yeah ;D