Lazy to edit post. So this is my second post of the day (:
Kaaayyyy. Lets see. CLVC was okay.
We received our GOWNS! OMG. The horror. No offence, Mona.
But we have to wear them for X'mas mass, dammit! O: Its gonna be so embarrassing.
Anyway. Mass was damn funny.
Cos Joshua Bangar & Benedict served.
Communion was retarded. Cos Joshua was coming up the stairs, then he acknowledged me by nodding his head, as if saying "Peace". So I did the same.
Then he actually stood halfway on the stairs, and stare at the warden, cos he didnt know which way to go. I was just standing there facing him, laughing.
Then Benedict came up. When he reached the last step, which is like right in front of me, he shook the torch damn violently and the whole lamp swayed back and forth.
Lucky never hit me!
Ben make me laugh during communion ):
Ahaha. Cos we had good views of each other from second level.
K. Our closing prayer was Panis Angelicus :D
After mass, met Joshua, Benedict, Cheryl & Gabriel.
Fooled around again lah. Then went to eat dinner with Ben and my mum.
Settled on KFC. Haha fatty food!
Stupid Benedict. Had a little nuff over money again. He put $7 into my bag, that idiot.
So we were like passing the money again. But he finally got it ;D
After dinner, I went to popular with him while my mum went to buy some food.
Went to look at CDs. Awwwwwwww. Damn you David Cook. HAHAHA! :)
On the way up to Popular, the two of us wanted to walk into this place, which is like in between the staircase and the glass. So it was like this narrow pathway.
The two of us thought we could fit in at the same time, so we both cheong like siao,
Then when we thought we could go through, we suddenly got STUCK!
SERIOUSLY STUCK! Benedict got injured though. Hahaha!
Took bus 155 back with mummy & Ben.
Ben & I sat behind. Then listened to iPod.
We were listening to the song Milkshake by Kelis, and suddenly Ben started dancing!
Like seriously it was DAMN FUNNY. He was dancing like.. omg I have no idea what.
Should have videotaped it, shit. Hahaha.
Anw. Came home and here I am ;D