Dammit. I woke up too early today ):
My tuition's in like 3 hours time -.- And I haven't eaten lunch.
Okay, today's gonna suck a bit D:
edit.
I'm back from Adeline's house.
DRENCHED AS IF I JUST STEPPED OUT OF A SWIMMING POOL.
Anw, went there and played Nintendo Wii for awhile, then we watched Painted Skin.
OMG the translation is sooooooo bad in the show! And its such a sappy love story.
But the ending's kinda sad )':
After Painted Skin, we watched The Simpsons.
Laughed like crazy as if there was no tomorrow.
It just occured to me, Adeline & I have never gotten into a serious I-Wanna-Kill-You fight in our entire lives!
And we've known each other since we were 5. Thats like 10 years of friendship, with no serious quarrels. Amazing, aye?
I think its because both of us are really really different which is probably why we have nothing much to argue about. Hahaha. Interesting.
Anw. There was no shelter for me all the way home.
I came home, shivering like a wet cat and jumped into the bath.
Washed my hair TWO times today. And I'm STARVING.
Starving like HELL. GOSH.
Wheres my freakiiiing dinner? :B
I shall do a quizzie.
1. 3 names thats in your mind:
- A lot leh. Not only three ):
2. Two things you are wearing right now:
- FBTs and school shirt.
3. Three things you can't live w/o?
- Phone, computer, friends.
4. What's your fav. cake?
- BLACKFOREST :D WOOHOOO. Damn, I'm hungry.
5.Are you currenly in a r/s?
- I dont really know )':
6. Have you ever been given a rose?
- YES! HAHAHA. In P6 during concert! Seasons Of Love~ I remember Olanda didnt know how to take the rose from the little kid, and she was next to me and it was so embarrassing cos it was only like 10 people on stage hahahah!
7. What is your all-time favourite romance movie?
- TITANIC (: Or Nights In Rodanthe.
8. Have you ever been in love?
- Yeah.
9. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- Everyone? I dont know.
10. What's/Who is your current problem?
- Everything.
11. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Yes )':
12. Your thoughts of online or long distance r/s?
- OMG. That totally sucksssssssssss. D:
13. Have you ever seen a friend more than a friend?
- I dont know leh!
14. Do you believe on the statement 'once a chapter always a chapter'?
- Never heard of it, and it doesnt make sense :D
15. How many kids do you want to have?
- Hahahaha, not sureeeee.
16. What is/are your favourite color(s)?
- Rainbowwwwwwwwww :D
17. Belive you only love once?
- No. Obviously not.
18. Do you like anyone right now?
- )':
FACTS: Today.
Talk to a boy or girl you like?
`Don't think so.
Learn anything new?
` Nahhhh.
Talk to an expert?
`Expert in WHAT?!
Miss someone?
` Yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh )':
FACTS: Last Person Who.
Laid in your bed other than you?
`I think my mum X:
Made you cry?
`-------- ---- ---- ---- ):
You went to the movies with?
`Adeline and CO. :D
Went to the mall with you?
` Ehhhhhhh. I think my mum. Again.
You showered with?
` PLEASE! I shower ALONE. Gosh!
Said they loved you?
`._.
FACTS: General stuff.
Where's your favorite hangout?
`Far East, I guesssss :B
What are you most scared of this second?
` Cockroaches.
Does anyone like you?
` Don't think so. Nobody likes me D:
Are you lonely right now?
` Yeah, veryyyyy ]:
Song stuck in your head right now?
` True Friend - Miley Cyrus.
Been on tv or radio?
`Been on TV. Damn funny.
Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
` Yeah ): ): ): SUCKED HELL LOADS.
What color shirt do you have on now?
` Whiteeeeeeeeeeee. (Ismail's pure)
Name three things that you do every day?
`Breathe, talk, blink. LOL.
Whats your favorite show?
` Two and a half men :D
Who got you to join Myspace?
` I dont like Myspace O:
Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up?
` Yeah ):
What website do you visit the most?
` Blogger, Facebook, friendster? (not so much anymore)
Do you have plants in your room?
` Hahaha I used to have this colourful cactus :D
Who was the last person to hug you?
` Adeline! (:
21 SECRETS.
What is your display name about?
` My name + Current situation.
Where was your display picture taken?
` Outside church, next to the tree -.- With Fellyyyy :D
Whats your headline mean?
` Everything's wrong.
Whats your current mood?
` Alone & kinda down D':
Whats your most valued possession?
` Handphone.
How are things in your relationship?
` NIL.
If you could go back in time, would you?
` Yeahhhh hell I would ):
If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
` I wanna be a bird. I wanna fly and see what its like.
Ever had a near death experience?
`YAAAAAAAAAA. OMG DAMN SCARY!
Who is your most recent ex?
` NIL.
Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
` yeah. In Italy. O:
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
` The way they talk (Bryan's slang, etc. HAHAHA)
What do you usually order from Starbucks?
` Chocolate chip latte (: