I LOVE YOU TRUCKLOADS :D Like omg. Hug more during communion.
Yaaaaaaawn, hey there.
Just got back from school, got my SECONDARY THREE books already! (:
My Principles Of Accounts book is like SO THICK. And scary! ]:
And the MATHS book. OMG. Maths maths how I hate maths. ):
The physics book seems pretty alright. Lots of weird numbers and terms though.
NO LITERATURE ]: Damn sad.
Last night I slept like DAMN late. Got scolded by my mum O:
Slept around 2am + + +, maybe even coming to 3am -.-
This morning I had so much trouble waking upppp. Damn.
Gonna meet Samantha at tpy interchange later, then we'll troop over to Douby Gaut MRT to meet with the rest of the gang :D I'm hungry.
"You and your wikipedia ah." Some people search for the WEIRDEST things there ;)
Yaaaaaaawn, hey there.
Just got back from school, got my SECONDARY THREE books already! (:
My Principles Of Accounts book is like SO THICK. And scary! ]:
And the MATHS book. OMG. Maths maths how I hate maths. ):
The physics book seems pretty alright. Lots of weird numbers and terms though.
NO LITERATURE ]: Damn sad.
Last night I slept like DAMN late. Got scolded by my mum O:
Slept around 2am + + +, maybe even coming to 3am -.-
This morning I had so much trouble waking upppp. Damn.
Gonna meet Samantha at tpy interchange later, then we'll troop over to Douby Gaut MRT to meet with the rest of the gang :D I'm hungry.
"You and your wikipedia ah." Some people search for the WEIRDEST things there ;)