EIGHT Lasts.
1. Last alcohol u had?
- I don't drink. Uck.
2. Last beverage:
- Water.
3. Last phone call:
- Ice cream.
4. Last text message:
- Shaney Aney.
5. Last song played:
- If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 ft Rihanna.
6. Last icecream:
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
7. Last time you cried:
- Can't remember.
8. Last meal:
- Lunch.
EIGHT Have You’s.
1. Have you ever dated someone ur bestfriend likes?
- OMG NO. Beecee.
2. Have you ever been cheated on?
- ...
3. Have you ever bought condoms?
- Hahaha what the hell NO.
4. Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
- Hell yeah :)
5. Do you find yourself crushing on someone currently?
- Let me think.
6. Have you ever lost someone?
- Yeah ):
7. Have you ever been depressed?
- Duh.
8. Do you smile at strangers?
- HAHAH YES. Its fun!
RANDOM:
1. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- Not all the time D;
2. What is your pet's name?
- Jackie & Million
3. How many people have you kissed in 2008?
- Two.
4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
- Kinda. I woke up at 1130.
5. What is a fact about the last person who texted you?
- Insane.
6. Do you hate the last person you kissed?
- Obviously not.
7. What are you listening to right now?
- No Promises - Shayne Ward.
8. Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
- Yes ^^
9. What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
- The floor. And SJI fullscap.
10. Who are all the people you have text messages from in your phone?
- Dominic, Daryl, Jerry, Steph, Cheryl, Tyn, Marcus, Fel, John, Gracia, Bryan, Icecream, Moses, Joshua, Nat, Stephen, Aloy Kiong, Ismail, Tracy, AloyW, Fionn, Daniel, Aloy Wee, Mitchell, Eugene, Joanne, Waimun, Gabriel, Adeline, Christine.
11. Ever been kissed in a car?
- Heh no.
12. You're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
- It means that I'm deep in thought.
13. Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
- No.
14. Last time you laughed?
- During tuition.
15. Do you regret anything from your past?
- YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! D:
16. If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
- Yes. Yes. Yes.
17. Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold their hand?
- Nope :/
18. Last argument?
- With my mum.
19. Plans for weekends?
- Church.
20. Excited for anything?
- School starting.
21. Do you like to cuddle?
- Ahahaha yeah.
23. Do you hate when people smoke around you?
- YES VERY MUCH.
24. Who was the last boy you chat with?
- Moses.
25. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
- My maid.
26. Do you have any plans for today?
- My mum wants me to go for a bloody movie with her but I DONT WANT!!! ):
27. Do you plan on moving out next?
- I wish man.
28. Are you 18?
- Nooo ):
29. Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
- Yeah.
30. What did you do last night, with who?
- I slept ALONE.
AW DAMN.
My mum wants me to go for a movie with her like NOW, but I really don't want to gooooo D; I want to stay @ home please! ARUGH damn it lah.