I'm very tired ):
Woke up damn early today to go to church.
CLVC practice was kinda okay. Not as stressful as I thought it would be.
Rise Up Shepherd is actually quite a nice song (: (:
It was raining when I left church early to go back to Yamaha.
Met Ben at Interchange. It was damn late already so we cabbed there.
He stood in the RAIN and flagged a cab. HAHAHA that idiotttttttt :P
Went up Yamaha. Ben almost died on the way, cos we had to climb four storeys.
MET TRACY & ALEEZA :D
Squeal like crazy when we saw them (: Miss them a lot.
Bought a tiramisu cake for Teacher Emen.
The words said "Age Of Me : ----> Fill in the blanks. HAPPY B'DAY TEACHER EMEN."
Hahaha! Inside joke, the age of me part. Haha :D
Lighted the candles, switched off the lights in the art class and ...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
Hahahah! You should've seen teacher emen's face when he saw me.
Haha! He kept saying thank you for coming all the way to marine parade.
Then he introed himself to Benedict, DAMN FUNNY. He was like "Hi, I'm Emen. Hi Benedict." Then shake hands. HAHA! Damn weird man!
Ate the cake. Yum. Ms Fong and my mum came along. Stole some cake.
Talked for awhile.
Went off to eat lunch with Benedict.
PASTAMANIA AGAIN LIKE OMG. But I didn't eat :D
Ben ate the Magherita Pizza that we ate with cat class people :P
Then after that, went to Borders for awhile. walk walk walk.
Then took 31 home (:
45 minutes bus ride. Damn long. Thank God for iPod.
Went home. Ben went home.
I'm tired. But can't sleep cos I've gotta go out soon. ):
Might blog later :D
Do you wear a ring on your finger?
- Nope!
Where are you right now?
- In my room.
What are you doing?
- This stupid quiz, webcamming, listening to music, talking on the phone.
Who was your last text message from?
- Tracyyyyy (:
Do you miss anyone right now?
- I miss ...
Do you like the song 'I Kissed A Girl' by Katy Perry?
- Yeah, kindaaaa (:
Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you?
- Sometimes. Gracia & Bryan's advice are greeeaaaatttt.
What's the last kind of soup you ate?
- Alphabet soup.
Would you ever get back with an ex?
- NO!
Currently have a sunburn?
- Nope.
Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight?
- Hahaha yeah I guess so. I love cheeeeese.
Who is the last person you hung out with?
- Benedict Leong Si Hao.
Have your parents told you that you couldn't hang out with a certain person?
- Yeah.
Would you rather shave your head or dye your hair bright orange?
- Dye my hair bright orange.
Could you last an hour without talking?
- I guess so.
When is the next time you'll talk to the person you like or love?
- I'm talking on the phone right nowww ;D
What are you listening to right now?
- Benedict & Joshua's voice now -.-
Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
- NO. Haha!
Have any interesting conversations lately?
- Hahahahah nuts.
What are some lyrics from the song your listening to?
- "I broke her heart in thirty seconds flat, in thirty seconds flat."
Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
- NO!
Has anyone hurt or betrayed you recently?
- Noooooooooooooooo. The other way round.
Do you enjoy life?
- Sometimeeeeeeesssssssssssss.
How did you and your number 2 become friends?
- Uhm. Class.
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a B?
- (:
What do you do on the weekends?
- Church. Most of the time.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Talking now.
Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
- My own bed.
Have you held hands with anybody in the past two weeks?
- (:
Do you like to cuddle?
- Idk.
What are your plans for the next weekend?
- Church~
What color shirt are you wearing?
- Brown.
Have you spoken to your mother today?
- Duh.
When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
- I don't have siblings.
Where were you an hour ago?
- The same place I am.
Do you have any tattoo/piercings?
- Piercings.
How's your heart lately?
- Beating.