♥ GRIFFIN!
Hahaha k that was totally random. Anyway.
CHRISTMAS IS IN LIKE 3 DAYS! Oh-em-gee! :O
But not really a biggie. I've gotten all my presents. I thinkkk ;)
Went shopping like mad ytd at Isetan Orchard. The bags were damn heavyyy! D;
AND AND AND OMG.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MIDNIGHT MASS :B The awesomest-est-est :/
And on the 26th I'll be MIA-ing! Going to Sunway Lagoon! Hehehehe. With my mum.
Gonna rebond my hair tmrw! Supposed to be today but not enough time.
The hairdresser cut my hair wrongly! Like my fringe is so super shortttt now! D; I wanna cry. Its like only 3cm long! D;
DAMN.
Yay! Going caroling with CLVC at Childrens Aid Society at 6.45 later ;D
So fun! I lurrbb euuxzx CLVC (:
You leave me breathless.
You're everything good in my life.
You leave me breathless.
I still can't believe that you're mine.
Yo mama. Hahahaha.
Leaving house now to go churchie (:
Bryan's damn funny. He lost his choir shirt! HAHAHA. So I'm lending him MINE (lol) and I'm gonna wear my mum's since she's not going for caroling.
HAHAHA IMAGINE BRYAN WEARING MY SHIRT LATER MAN.
Hilarious guy. Ha. Ha. If he buttons it up, he'll look super gay. SUMPAH.
BETTER RETURN ASAP, kay!
EDIT.
Yo MOMMAZXZXZX ;D I'm back from caroling! (:
Took a slow bus ride to church. Met Ben at the traffic light! I was like, is that Ben? Couldn't see properly. Hahaha.
It was like a mad house in the home. Gosh the kids there are soooo rowdy.
There was this guy, orange-shirt guy we called him, kept dancing & dancing during out entire performance. And kept pointing at Joanne.
He had a tattoo on his neck X: He's at the most only Primary 5.
Then during Wewechu (lol, code-named song) he came and shook my hand like damn hard.
And everyone was damn scared of him. He hit Joanne and she cried. D':
Havoc, I tell you.
Then Michelle, Nicole, Joanne, Jessa, Linnette, Melissa, Gian and myself were like outside at the dark garden eating the ice cream they gave us,
AND THEY BOMBARDED OUR QUIET TIME.
The orange shirt guy started shouting tamil vulgarities at Michelle.
So Linnette shouted back. "KANINABE CHEEBYE!" HAHAHA! And he had like no clue that those were even vulgarities. Damn funny!
So Michelle is like "Babi" and Joanne is "Flower-seashell." Super funny.
The ice cream they gave us could melt into jelly after like 2 minutes.
Then the orange shirt guy was like "Ehy~ (whenever I put '~' it means he's using his indian slang) you know ah. The ice cream is like shaky shaky~~~~~!"
DAMN HILARIOUS. Cos the jelly was soft and all. He was like "After you suck suck awhile, will become shaky shaky~~~~"
We were laughing like CRAZY! OMG. HAHAHAHAH!
Then they didnt believe it was Michelle's real voice -.- Stooopeed.
The bus ride back was SO NOISY.
Cos everyone kept saying Lionel liked Cass. Then they took his phone and messaged her. David and I were like omg.
Exchanged PSPs with Josh in the bus. He likes Loco Roco. SO DO I!
I was playing Ben 10. HAHAHA! Super fun ;D
Reached church, looked around for the people, they werent there.
So Jessa and I went to Mac's to get a cheeseburger for my mum. Ta-bao-ed back for her ;D
Then took bus back with Jess.
I just realized she lives super super near Dom, Don and Ben. (lol, COOL NICKNAMES) Like just a few blocks away. How convenient! :D
Anw. Met my dad below my block and we went up.
I got Audition into my PSP! Been playing it ever since I got home. Hehehe.
THEY HAVE CANON GROOVEEEEEEEEE! ;D The best. Since forever.
Sigh. Tmrw gotta wake up early. ): Tuition at 10.30am
Cos I need to rebond my hair. D;
My fringe is sooooooooooooo screwed. Really screwed. TOO SHORT. Damn! I look like a toot.
I'm kinda tired. G'night ;D
(But as you all know, I'd still be online after a long time *winkwink*)