Okay this is my second post.
Just got back from my grandma's house, & dinner & stuff.
Church was damn funny. The two psychos found me at the grotto X:
And they were like GAYING or something! Man!
Then they were like playing WWE on PSP and then this lady came and sat with us, and then she heard them saying 'Undertaker' and 'Booker T' and she suddenly said "You watch wrestling ah?"
It was quite hard not to laugh. Hahaha!
Left church like DAMN late. The lights came on at the grotto.
And I heard Joshua's secretttt recording. It was QUITE HARD NOT TO LAUGH TOO.
Hahahahaha! Okay. Talked a lot of crap with them.
Took a SQUASHED photo. Damn lame! Cos I'm like too fattt X:
Walked out with Josh & Ben, then he said that Jesmond was behind us X: X:
Took bus back with Ben. Went to grandma's house to eat dinner.
JACKIE AND MILLION HAD HAIRCUTS!
Jackie looks like BAMBI! Cos the fur around his ear is like all GONE! O: Oh the horror.
Hahahahaha! Camwhored with him ;D
Hahaha! LOOK AT HIS EARS! Omg the fur so short!
Hahahaa I'm shaking his PAW :D so cute right!
Hahahaha! I didn't take much pictures of Million cos he can't freaking keep still!
ARUGH! Had like so many shots and all were blur cos he kept moving. Hahaha!
Okay. Nothing else to blog.
I LOVE 'NUTTIN' BUT STRINGZ'.
Guys who play guitar are hot. (NO IDEAS THERE DARYL CHENG :D)