OMG. Yesterday night was DAMN funny man! Hahahaha!
Had conference call with 2 stupid idiots. Super hilarious.
Ice cream wanted to do the Hotel 626 thingy, but he was tooooo scared. Awww!
And he's like so sssstupid. He actually went to follow all the instructions, like to Turn off the lights and Wear a earpiece.
That will like scare the shit out of him even more can! HAHAHAHA!
Then he quit halfway -.- Cos Bangar said can get heart attack. LOL!
Woke up late today. Like 11.45pm or something.
Might might might be going for mass later. I don't really want to attend ):
AND JOSHUA HAS TO TELL ME HIS SECRET TODAY, MAN! I'm gonna strangle him for it.
Muhahahahaha. Okay I have no idea why I'm online so early. I have nothing to do.
:/
The thought of Judith Barsi and JonBenet Ramsey's deaths are really sad!
They're like only 6 and 10 years old respectively ):
Damn! I shouldnt have watched those Tribute videos on Youtube )': They were damn sad.
I've been tagged by Fionn! I shall do it since I'm bored.
Starting time : 4.11pm
Sister : NIL
Brother : NIL
Shoe size : 5 to 6. I dont know! Hahaha.
Where you live : Bishannn!
Favourite drink : F&N Cherryade!
Favourite breakfast : Mac's big breakfastttt ;)
Have you ever :
Been on a plane : Yeah! I like planes :D
Swam in an ocean : I've been THROWN into an ocean.
Fallen asleep in school : Yeah. During geog (:
Waited for someone to call : Yeah! Duh.
Saved emails : Uhm. Not really.
What is your room like? Freezing cold.
What is the last thing you ate? Poptarts!
Ever had :
Chicken pox : Nope.
Sore throat : Yeah! Hate it.
Stitches : Nahhh!
Broken nose : Nope!
Do you believe in love at first sight? I don't know. LAFS. LOL!
Like picnics? Yeahp!
Who was/were the last person...?
You dance with? LOL! I forgot whoooo X:
That made you smile : BAN-GA-LARH. ---> My mum's version.
You yelled at : Million.
Today did you
Talk to someone you like? Nope.
Kissed anyone? Nope.
Talk to an ex? Nope.
Miss someone? Kinda.
Eat? Lunch.
Best feeling in the world : Happiness!
What is under your bed? Dussssst. Hahaha. No lah, nothing.
Who do you really hate? Hmmm. Fat bitch?
What time is it? 4.17pm
Is there a person on your mind now? Yeah! Jon Cryer & Gabriel Damon! :D
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Is Gachapin an animal. Lol, idk.
Do you have any siblings? Nah!
Do you want children? Dont know.
Do you smile often? :)
Do you like your handwriting? No! Its terrible. I like tyn's handwriting ;D
Do you have any pets? Yeahp. Jackie & Million.
Do you sleep with the TV on? Radio on.
Do you eat healthy? NO! Thats why I'm so FAT.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? Yeah )':
Did you cry because of something someone said to you? Yeah. Damn badly )':
Are you a toe painter? Haha holidays only.
Are you friendly? No no, I'm an ANTI-SOCIALLLLL :P
Are you closer to your mother or father? Idk!
Whose bed other than yours would you sleep in? Denise! Hahaha sleepover again please!
What colour shirt are you wearing now? Red.
What were you doing at 7pm? Uhm. I think dinner.
When did you cry last? Like yesterday I thinkkkkkkkkkkk.
What are you doing right now? Doing this quiz, watching Two & A Half Men.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Myself.
Have you ever crawled through a window? No, but I've jumped from a HDB ledge with Ashton and Triston when I was like 7 or something. Those were the dayyyys.
How many people do you say I Love You to? Like LOADS of people.
If you're having a bad day, who would you usually turn to? Graciaaaaa!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago? I was in Tendercare! With Adeline!
5 things on my To-Do-List? Change out of my IJ shorts, X'mas shopping with Gracia, Ice skating again, Cat class outing and Juventes.
If I were a billionaire.... I'd treat alllll of my friends to damn expensive things and get myself a Porche or a Ferrari or an aeroplane.
5 of my bad points : Very lazy, jealous fast, talks to much, negative, NO self esteem.
5 people : Gracia, Nutellllaaaaa, Christine, Cheryl, Ben.