I'm back from the land of annoying queue-cutters.
Seriously! They cut queues there like its nobody's business. Gosh.
Annoys the shit outta me. Especially in food queues and toilet queues. RAH!
Anyway. 3 days there was kinda, uhm, okay.
FIRST DAY.
Had to wake up uber early to go to the coach-boarding place. Like 6am ):
Kay. The coach was pretty okay. I didn't use the TV screen in front of me at all. I used my PSP for music and games. Haha.
Saw cows on the fields. So cute!
Reached Sunway Pyramid Hotel after like 5 hours + + + !
Checked into our hotel. Its pretty nice.
The mall was so awesome. Superdamn huge!
Ate lunch @ Kenny Rogers.
We walked around. Like walk and walk and walked.
UNTIL MY FEET ALMOST FELL OFF SERIOUSLY D;
We walked almost the whole day :O Exercise much?
Then at night, we went to watch
ANGUS, THONGS & PERFECT SNOGGING. Aaron Johnson and Tommy Bastow are so so so so so so so so so so hot. HAHAHAHA! Salivaboy is retarded :D
The awesomest show in the world please. Hahahaha super hilarious. And its rated PG13.
Movie ended around 10, went to eat dinner at A&W.
OH OH and we ate Baskin Robbin's banananananana split. SPLIT :D
SECOND DAY.
Aha! We woke up damn late. Around 12pm. Hahaha! Usual time, actually.
Then we went to the themepark! Okay, big BIG mistake.
It was sweltering SWELTERING fricking FRICKING hot there! Seriously!
Wanted to dive into the pool there. But couldnt ):
There were people swimming in JEANS there, for God's sake. :O
I TOOK A PICTURE WITH CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! :)
Hahahaha! Okay, not really Johnny Depp but close enough. Hehehe.
The rides there were great but it was sooooooo hot I had to get out ASAP.
Went back to the mall :)
Walked the rest of the day there, but guess what.
WE DIDN'T BUY A SINGLE THING MUHAHAHAHAHA ALMIGHTY! :)
Ate fruits. Yum :P I haven't lost any weight yet )':
Then we went to watch YES MAN.
Its a hilarious show! But the ending was kinda sad. D; Jim Carrey is love.
It was late after the movie and all the shops were closed so we went to eat A&W again.
Then then then when I was going back to the hotel, something really funny happened!
Like I was holding the door for this ang-mo guy, and I was wearing the shirt that Benedict got for my X'ma present, it said Little Miss Whoops.
So the guy was like "Eh, Little Miss WHOOPS! WHOOPS! WHOOPS!"
HAHAHAHHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks Ben. People laugh at me. HAHA :D
Then went back to hotel. Watched this horror show about haunted hotel rooms.
AND I WAS SO SCARED TO BATHE! Haha! Actually I'm scared to bathe in every hotel's bathroom. I don't know whyyyy. ):
Slept around 1am.
THIRD DAY.
Woke up slightly earlier to checkout.
Ate lunch @ Kenny Rogers AGAIN :) The kenny rogers here is superbly nice.
I love the potato salad. Yummmmmmmmmm ;D
Took coach back to Singapore.
THE DAMN DRIVER. Didn't stop for toilet break till like 3 hours later.
I was DYING in the coach,
I had to hold my bladder for like TWO FRICKING HOURS ):
Almost died when the bus jerked. HAHAHHAHA BD
Reached SG. Yay! Got my bathroom back ;)
And I've renewed my fav songs list for now :D
- Summertime Guys - Nikki Cleary.
- Gives You Hell - All-American Rejects.
- Connected - Sara Paxton.
- A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta.
- The Girl Is Mine - Michael Jackson ft Will.I.Am.
- I Will Always Return - Bryan Adams.
- Blame It On The Boogie - Michael Jackson.
- Another You - Cascada.
- Angels Among Us - Randy Travis.
- Seventeen Forever - Metrostation.
- One And Only Love - Teitur.
- No Promises - Shayne Ward.
- That Girl (Will Never Be Mine) - N'Sync.
- I Hate This Part Right Here - Pussycat Dolls.
- This Is Our Town - We The Kings.
- If I Had It My Way - Emma Roberts.
- My Girl - Westlife.
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air - Will Smith.
- Mindfreak - Criss Angel.
- (Drumroll) Milkshake - Kelis.
Yay!
Kthxbai.