I remember the simple things
I remember till I cry ):
HAPPY WORLD AIDS DAY.
no, I'm serious.
I'm lazy to blog ):
And I'm lazy to edit post ):
Okay, Addie & me & co. went to watch Wild Child at AMK Cathay! (:
It was funny. Haha.
Unusual to see Emma Roberts acting as a bad person.
And she looks way nicer with brown hair (:
After movie, went over to her house to play Nintendo Wii.
SUPER FUN PLEASE!
We played that Mario dunnowhat game, damn fun! :D
I kept getting KILLED. And going up and up and the stupid smash ball was driving me nuts! HAHAHA. (:
Damn damn fun :D
Going back to her house after tuition tmrw to play again.
Okay, had a long hot walk home.
I'm kinda tired. But its still so early.

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
~ Not really. Only when I feel like it (:
2. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
~ Yeah.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
~ Kinda. I woke up like (counts) 3 times.
4. What did you last get upset about?
~ Hmmm. I can't say here.
5. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
~ Yeap! Hahaha I love the jelly candy Gracia bought from Thailand!
6. What about in your 5th sent message?
~ "Woaahh such a huge reaction, I was kidding babe!" - Felicia (:
7. Who was the last person you ate with?
~ Ehhh. Myself, I think.
8. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
~ I took a picture of SHOES :D
9. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
~ I want kajiki ):
10. Who was the last person you sat next to
~ Adeline and Identification card :D
11. What were you doing at 10am?
~ I was half asleep.
12. Have you changed a lot since summer?
~ Summer? Its summer all year round in S'pore.
13. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
~ I dont remember spilling anything on myself.
14. Where is the place you want to be right now?
~ I dont know. Adeline's house!
15. When was the last time you cried?
~ Yesterday.
16. What's your favourite song at the moment?
~ Lots of them! :D
17. What were you doing at 11 last night?
~ I was trying to sleeeeep.
18. Who's near you?
~ My mother -.-
19. What were you doing at 5am in the morning?
~ SNOOZING LIKE A FAT PIGGGG.
20. What's bothering you right now?
~ Everything & anything. (/L)
.
21. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?
~ My mother called me when I was at Adeline's house.
22. Whose house did you go to last?
~ ADELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
23. Who honestly knows everything about you?
~ Gracia.
24. Who broke your heart?
~ There can only be one person )':
25. Honestly, do you love someone very much?
~ I LOVE EVERYBODY!
26. Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
~ Ehhh. Identification card?! WHAAAT?!
27. Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
~ I thinkkkk so.
28. Are there any parts of your body that hurts?
~ My ankle ):
29. In the supermarket, the first thing that gets your attention is?
~ Chocolates! (:
30. How cool do you think you are?
~ I'm UNCOOOOOOL :P
31. Drugs are?
~ Stupid.
32. Which one do you hate the most?
~ ALL. ARUGHH HAHAHAHA.
33. Who was the first person to text you today?
~ Benedict/Adeline. Both at the same time.
34. What was the first thing you did in this morning?
~ Open my eyes.
35. Who was your last missed call on your phone?
~ Withheld, AKA Joshua Bangar, I think.
36. What's the last mistake you made?
~ Dont ask )':
37. What are you listening to right now?
` Two & A Half Men.
38. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
~ EH.
39. Who was the last person to call you?
~ DANIEL O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: *pengsans*
40. Is there anything you want to say to someone special?
~ ILOVEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (L) (L) (L) (L)!
Labels: World Aids Day 08