HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY SPEARS!
Womanizer woma womanizer you're a womanizer OH.
I'm lazy to edit post luh. Sorry.
Okay, I like slacked for the whole afternoon, studied a little. (OMG!)
Left the house LATE for church, cos my maid did the stupidest thing.
I left my EZ Link card in my jeans pocket, she actually took out the card, ironed my jeans, put the card back into the pocket, and hanged it up in my cupboard.
I was like WTH? I spent a damn long time searching my house for the stupid card.
Anw, rush like siao to church. Reached in time.
Met Cheryl, Joshua Bangar, Benedict in front of Ester's office (:
Left church with them, then Cheryl went her own way and Ben & Josh came with me.
Went to 711 to buy something, then we left.
They're SO ANNOYING! HAHAHAHA.
Kept going "Aloysiusssss. Pineappleeee." ARUGH.
I smashed Josh's balls with my accurate aiming :D WOOHOO. Go Marsa! :P
Then Josh borrowed 40c from Ben, then went home.
Ben and I walked to interchange, took MRT to Bishan to meet Felly.
FEL WAS HALF AN HOUR LATE! O: So we went to 711 to get a drink first.
Ben was searching for a drink that had the word 'pineapple' on it -.- Wth!
And we saw Chips Ahoy -.-
Anw. Waited for Fel. Damn bored. Hahaha. Finally came.
Passed her the thing, then we talked about Rebecca's present :D
$64 IS NO FREAKING JOKE! BROKEEEEEEEEE ):
Then after passing it, we were about to walk back.
And guess who I saw.
ALOYSIUS WEE!
OMG. I started screeeeeeeeaming like a banshee.
AND HE'S SO TAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Both of us had the same facial expression like O:
Hahahaha. Then both of us started planning about the freeman tutor outing.
Damn funny.
Then he started his nonsense and said "JACKIE YOUR ONE LAH!"
Jackie was this friend of ours we met in tuition class, and everyone keep saying I like him -.- Just because I knew him the first and I was closest to him. Hahaha.
I can't wait for outing, anyway (:
After that, walked back home with Benedict.
Damn long walk. Cos I think we went the wrong way. Like we took the longer route.
And the lights were like OUT. So when we walk along the Guangyang road, damn damn dark.
I dont even know if I stepped on a cockroach or something X: HAHAHA.
Hahah. Reached home at like 8.
Ate dinner. Stoned.
I'm going for a holiday after all.
But idk when. And my father dont allow friends along ): ): ): (!!!)
Sad.