JUVENTUS IS OVER! D;
I'm pretty happy, yet pretty sad ):
Happy cos of NO MORE STRESS and tense practices! Woohooo!
Sad cos I'll miss all my fellow-other-choir-members and Dennis and John and all the fun people and all the jokes we shared.
Awwww damn. It makes me feel damn sad to think that its overrr D;
Anyway. Juventus was AWESOME!
Our gowns didnt turn out as bad as I thought it would be.
I got a major heart attack right BEFORE the performance started.
And my feet hurt damn badly during the concerr luh. Haha. Saw Jerry & Waimun & Christopher & Justin & Colin & Stephanie and blah blah blah.
CHRISTOPHER GAVE ME THAT FACE AGAIN ): ): Damn sad.
Anyway. Yeap! It was a success. Woohooo!
Congrats to all 3 choirs! :D :D :D :D :D You did great.
I'll upload all the photos tomorrow. Andre was our photographer! (:
I'm damn tired. Gonna Zzzzzzzzzzz soon, buhbyeeeeee ;D