MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hello!
CHRISTMAS IS HERE!
Midnight mass was the BOMB. Like the funnest. (:
We had like fourteen servers today. Woahhhhhh. Jeh-bear served.
Communion was embarrassing X: Cos I said "SHIT!" a bit too loudly X: Oops.
The phone lines are like SUPERDAMN JAMMED NOW.
And I can't send Christmas greetings to all my friends ): Damn sad.
Anyway. You know the reason why I'm not SMSing then. haha! :D
ANYWAY.
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful presents.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D
Special thankyou(s)
JOSHUA BANGAR.
Thanks man! I LOVE the present you got me. Damn cute! Little Miss Naughty t-shirt. SO CUTE! And that nice nice nice bangle. Thank you! Appreciate it loads loads. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Good OR bad. Hehehe.
BENEDICT LEONG.
HEY SECRET BUDDY! Okay, I know you'll probably read this super super late, but its here to stay anyway! (hey that rhymes) Thank you for the Little Miss Whoops t-shirt. I GOT LIKE TWO LITTLE MISS TEES THIS YEAR :D Haha and thanks for the damn cute watch. I didn't expect a watch when you said 'battery-operated', heheh! Thanks for being there for me at like 2AM OR SOMETHING. Thanks for keeping secrets and all. You the best. (:
FELICIA WONG.
GAY PARTNER! I LOVE YOU! Like a lot a lot. I really love the card you made, its sooooo super nice luh! And the words 'GAY' are like SO BIG at the top of the card, and yes yes purple is a gay colour but its more suitable for you as you're more GAY-ER than meeee :D Thanks for being my private counsellor when I needed you most! Hehe. LOVE YOU LOTSSSSS :D
GRACIA LIN.
BESTFRIEND SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIMEEEEEEEE :P Actually, no, since 2007. Hahah! Your present was awesome! The earrings are like damn cute. And the friendship bracelet looks like one of those survivor imunity award thingys, damn unique! Really appreciate it manzxzxz :D You've ALWAYS been there for me, I sumpah like 24/7. We've seriously got to do some serious catching up and hang out sometime! And and and maybe ice skating again too! Or or or we've gotta go catch another romance movie on Val's Day AGAIN, like we did this year. I don't know what I'd be without you, seriously. I LOVE YOU BABE!
STEPHANIE ANTHONY.
Hey hey there you crazy mermaid-obsessed woman! SERIOUSLY OBSESSED PLEASE. And ahem ahem where were your orange slippers as you promised? Dont dare is it! HAHA my converse were still like THE BEST. Ahem. I love the candy you gave me. The box is like so nice! Hope you like the chocs you got too. AND DONT BE ANOTHER CRAZY WOMAN AND SAY YOU'RE ON A DIET. Better eat in front of me! LOVE YOUUUUUUUU :)
CHERYL TANG.
Hey there! Aren't you overjoyed like THREE of the hot hot hot guys you LOVE served mass today? Hehe no matter HOW MUCH you'll deny to me when you read this, deep DEEEEEP inside your head we ALL know the truth aye :D Thank you for your present! And dont worry about the wrapping, I SUCK AT WRAPPING TOO! Had a tutorial from my mum today. HAHA! Anyway, LOVE YOU! :P
AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO GAVE ME PRESENTS,
THANK YOU :)
This is like the short-cut I'm gonna take cos ITS REALLY LATE and I've got to sleep now cos I'm gonna attend an early mass tomorrow.
AND ONCE AGAIN.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. I LOVE YOU :D