OMGAAAAAAAH.
Midnight mass is like TOMORROW! :O
AHAHAHA, I can't wait for it man! Gonna be so super funnnn ;D
I've been waiting for it since we last had it, in 2006 (:
Gonna rebond my hair now D;
Dont call me. Just SMS. I'll probably be occupied with my PSP anyways.
THIS SHOP REBONDS FOR FIVE HOURS. Nvr heard of that before.
Ta-ta! (: Will blog again tonight :B
EDIT.
Gosh! I came home after rebonding and slept from 4.30-8.15pm (which is now!)
I CAN SLEEP MANZXZX! :D They should make sleeping an olympic event X:
I'd take home the .. SILVER. Cos Aloy can take home the gold. o.O
ANYWAY.
I found this picture from Melissa! Its from ytd's caroling at the Childrens Aid Society
HILARIOUS I TELL YOU O: 

LOOK AT JOANNE'S WORRIED FACE! (:
And thats the orange-shirt guy, AKA Alvin, who everyone is so scared of.
You can tell from the pic that Joanne just finished crying, and then he came back -.-
The indian guy in white is so cute! Behind us ;D
Anyway.
Gonna eat dinner now. CHEESE PRATAAAAAAAAAA ;D
THEY'RE SHOWING 'ICE PRINCESS' LATER AT 10 o'CLOCK ON CHANNEL FIVE.
GO CATCH IT. ITS AWESOME-o. Ice skating is LUHVE.
Oh btw, the SEGA RALLY game on my PSP is like super fun :D
I love to watch the replay and see myself flying all over the place. Hee hee (:
OMG. 20 HOURS MORE TILL MIDNIGHT MASS. Its 1am now :D