Okaaaaay. I feel like crap now.
Like seriously ): I cannot believe its over. ITS OVER! :O
EDIT.
OMG! CLVC practice just now was so tense! Like, wth!
I was damn stressed cos I was like the only Alto in the first row's right side :/
Beside me was Trini and Joanne and Michelle, and behind me was Lionel, Adam and Gerald.
GOSH! Then I thought there was gonna be a test but there wasn't (:
OMG! AND ARIAGA FAINTED!
Like seriously! She suddenly just collasped in the middle of singing Panis Angelicus.
She just went like slow-motion to the floor. And she was like directly opposite me, I GOT SUCH A BIG SHOCK LUH! O:
She said she couldn't hear anything. So Mona & Stephen released us all for a break and helped her.
Let her lie down on Mark's bag in the middle of the room, and for a moment she actually stopped BREATHING. Scary please!
But after about 15minutes, she was okay. Phew.
JOSHUA IS SO ADORABLE! :)
So huggable and squeezable. We took so many photos cos he kept sitting on my lap (:
SO CUTE LUH. Nat nat nat, can I have him? :D PWEETY PWEASE. For Christmas! :D
And I hope he can keep secrets too. (wink wink)
After that prac was over, went out with Jessa. IT WAS LIKE 24 DEGREES OUTSIDE.
Saw John my guardian angel :D Woohooo.
Took the 'wrong corner' and make a ginormous humongous biganormous U-Turn cos I saw people. People. Yes I mean, People. Ahem. ;)
I was like "SHIT!" Then I U-Turned. Hahaha.
Ate dinner at Tony Roma's with my parents.
Damn full & fat, the christmas decos in orchard road a so beautifulllll ;)
Speaking of ORCHARD ROAD, Bryannnn, sad to say you're like. Dead.
Wth! Bangar called me when I was in the shower! And he was like "Where are you?"
"I'm in the TOILET!"
"Oh! WHOOPS!"
Hahahaha.
CONFERENCE TONIGHTTTTTT :P Should cheer me up.
Oh yeah. Jerry is awesomeeeeeeeee :) :)