If you think I'm fine,
It just ain't true ;
Dang, I woke up at like 8am today ):
I WANTED TO SLEEP IN LAHHHHH.
So I just stoned until now. And I think I've got the flu ):
I've used up a whole tissue box since morning. Damn!
I don't want to stone until tuition time lorh. Shiiiiiiiittt D:
I wanna go library (:
EDIT.
The most amazing story!
The cordless phone somehow ended up in the dustbin chute!
And my maid and I had to open up our block's main dustbin chute and dig the phone out, omg damn disgusting! O: O:
Anyway. I'm getting all the blame now ): ARUGH.
Today ended up being a fun day after all (:
Do you straighten your hair everyday?
` Nope. Only when I'm going out (:
What's your favorite girly magazine?
` Eh. Is Teenage considered a girly magazine? O:
Would you kill for chocolate?
` Nope! I'd rather steal money THEN buy the chocolate.
Jeans or skirts?
` Jeans. Duh :P
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
` Uhhh. I don't thinkkk sooo.
Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
` ALL DAY AND NIGHT? Nah!
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
` Uhm. I always do (:
On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?
` With the right people, it can go up to TEN :D
Are you spoiled?
` No. But I know someone who really really is.
Do you think lip gloss is the best?
` The best among what? Nah.
Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
` Sometimessssssssss.
Do you yell a lot?
` Hahahaha I scream a lot.
How long does it take you to get ready?
` 45 minutes (:
Do you wear sweatpants/pyjama pants to school/work?
` HELL NO. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Accessories make the outfit; true or false?
` Not necessary.
Do you like skater boys?
` HAHAHA depends. OMG they're gonna build a skatepark near my house soon! :P
Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
` No. It is to Joanne. -.-
Do you often wish there was something you could change?
` Of course, manxzxzxz.
Gold or silver?
` Silver.
The guy that you like/love/whatever,
` Uhm. :B
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
` Noooooooooo. My mother does.
Do you like wearing dresses?
` Ugh. Nope.
What makeup could you not live w/out?
` I can live without make up (:
1)Do you have secrets?
- Hahaha yeap. I have tonsssssss.
2)Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
- Hahahaha I dont know :/
3)Do you enjoy gg to skool?
- Sometimes. Depends. The first day of school always rocks.
4)What is your current dream job?
- Roadsweeper. Garbage Collector.
5)Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
- JERRY?! NO! HAHAHAHAHA :/
6)Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- I think. Being loved by someone :)
7)Will you forgive the person who had played around with your feelings?
- Maybe maybe not. Depends what retard the person is.
8)If the person you like knows you like him, what would be your reaction be if he said yes?
- I will scream and start jumping everywhere :D
9)Is there anything that makes you extremely happy?
- Yeah ^^
10)What takes you down the fastest?
- Bad comments.
11)How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Hahaha I dont know. (??)
12)Who is curently the most important person to you?
- My friends luh. DUH!
13)What are the most important thing(s)in life?
- Friendsssssssssssssssssssssss :)
14)Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- Married but poor. DUH.
15)What is your favourite colour?
- Rainbow, baby!
16)Would you give your all in a relationship?
- Yeah, I guess so.
17)If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one that cares more, is nicer to me :D
18)Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- Not exactly. Depends on the situation :/
19)Will toy confess to the person you like/love?
- Hahaha. When I'm high, yeah :3
20)Will you keep things that was given by your ex?
- Yeah. Unless its really contaminated by his disgusting cells. Then I'll burn it and put the ashes in a crummy envelope and mail it to his house saying "Mas Selamat here, sending you a bomb. Your ex girlfriend loves me." LOL! (: