She's one of those girls,
Nothing but trouble.
Just one look, and now you're seeing double.
Before you know it she'll be gone.
ON TO THE NEXT ONE.
I see that look in your eyes
It tells a MILLION lies.
I know what you're all about,
I really hope you figure it out.
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want.
But I know, I know your love is just a LIE.
Hey! Just came back from Carmellite (sp?) Carolling. IT WAS FUN!
Before going into church, I almost fainted. Like omg.
I saw someone. I do not HATE, but I'm just very afraid of.
I froze like some ice berg. Chris & Don gave me such hateful faces ): ):
Went up the bus, sat with Nat.
Reached Carmellite (sp?!)
We sang sang sang! Actually the choreography was kinda screweddd.
Rise Up Shepherd ending was kinda screwed.
NAT & MONA & STEPHEN GOT SABO-ED! WOOHOOOOOO.
Lucky I never kena :D
After that, took bus back. Played with Josh's PSP :D SO FUN!
Josh & Nat were like quarrelling who gets to sit with me, damn funny!
MY SONY EARPIECE SPOILTTTT ):
Who got spare sony earpiece can give me. Kind soul..?
Kay. Went back to church, met John and Dwayne. It was around 9.30pm
Gave John the letter.
My dad fetched me home. Bought strawberry&grape Nerds from 711.
My favvvvvvvv <3 color="#cc33cc">Purple lighter. LOVE.
WE FIGHT,
WE KISS, WE MAKE OUT.