OMG. I'm very very sickkk ):
My temperature was like damn bloody high at around 5am this morning.
Then took medication, went down to 38.2 or something.
I couldnt go for Rebecca's wedding, dammit! I'm missing everything.
My grandmother's like in a DAMN DAMN bad mood now.
ARUGH. Just came into the house shouting & nagging & yelling.
The dead probably arose and the deaf could hear.
A kind soul wants to pass medicine to me, and she said "NO!" I was like -.-
Sorry, kind soul. So last minute she just came into the house.
I've used up 3 boxes of tissues.
Later gotta go back to church for practice + mass + night practice
Shit, until 10pm in church O:
I WILL SURVIVEEEEEEE :B
I dont think I'll use the com tonight.
I want to just sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :/
It just rained. And it just stopped. Weird. O:
I dont think I'll sing at choir today. My throat hurtsss D: