OMG. Church yesterday was so hilarious!
Firstly, my temperature went upppppppppp like DAMN high again.
But then, I wanted to go for mass, so I did.
I was shivering like mad. And my EYEBALLS WERE STILL BURNING! O:
When I went into the choir loft at around 5.58pm, the first person who saw me was Stephen.
Stephen : Marissa! Why are you here? I thought you were sick!
Marissa : Uhm, yeah. But I'm kinda okay.
Stephen : Come come, (feels my forehead) Eh, got fever leh!
Mona : (Looks at me with disbelief, eyes open damn wide) MARISSA!
Marissa : Ahhh..?
Mona : WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU LOOK VERY SICK!
Marissa : I'm okay... Really..
Mona : GO HOME THIS INSTANT! GO HOME! YOU'RE STILL SICK!
Marissa : (Exasperated) I'm really fine...
Mona : No no no, go home, Marissa.
Stephen : You sure you're okay?
Marissa : Yeah I'm okay. Really.
Mona : (Wants to laugh) Okay... Make sure you dont make the other people sick.
Stephen & Me : (Laughs)
Thank GOD that didn't occur during mass. Cos they were like damn funny, I was gonna laugh.
Jessa's damn funny. During eucharistic prayer, she was like "Burn his cassock burn his cassock burn his cassock!" HAHAHAHA. I wanted to laugh out loud. (LOL)
Then then then.
OMG communion was so funny.
Cos the 2 blur servers came upstairs and dunno which way to walk -.-
So they blur blur just stand there and look at the wardens, and I was like controlling my laughter.
Anyway. Joshua's supposed to take communion first like always but then this time I took it first and I could barely croak "Amen." LOL.
After mass, ate dinner with my mum & grandys. :D LOL.
Didnt go for night practice. Fel so funny. She was like "If I see you during night practice I'm gonna KICK you out of the room! Go home and rest, babe."
Hahahaha.
OMG.
After mass, I was like in a mob.
Left side, John, Right side, Jared, in front of me, Bryan cheong, behind me, Marc.
And all were talking to me at the same time. "Marissa are you okay? Marissa why are you sick? Marissa why are you sick? Marissa you okay anot?"
MY GOSH. CAN DIE. Hahaha.
And I finally got John's long-awaited letterrrrrr.
Okay. I'm gonna stone at home today.
Oh oh I've got fabbbbb news.
I've lost 2KG the past three days :B :B :B
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
EDIT.
Adeline and I have been playing Maple since 4pm-9pm.
My eyes are dying, OMG! HAHAHAHA.
We had like some LAN shop in my house lah. Both of us had laptops. Damn funny.
Slurpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)