I'm so tired!
Came back from Dom's house pretttttty late last night. I think 11.30pm or something.
I went to sleep at like 1am + + + D;
Woke up at SEVEN am this morning. Damn you stupid ringtone.
Rang right in my ears.
Kay anyway I don't think I'm going for mass today :/ Sorry God. I love you.
Oh yeah. I have three wishes to give out.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMI! Aka CHARMI MUMMY! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI YE! Aka Whyleaf, stupid ass (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNCAN! Aka Furkids maths tutor :D
Hope you guys have a great day ahead!
NOW.
For my new year resolutions (:
- STUDY HARDER THAN ROCK. (Please, I've got to try)
- Don't spend so much money on crap I don't need.
- TRY not to argue with my parents.
- MUST not get other people into trouble.
- Love Sheryl Shen.
Do not hit people's balls ^^(Impossible)- Exercise. Regularly. Die. Die. Die.
- Do not gain weight, not even 100grams.
- Pay attention during maths class (no matter how much it'll suck)
- Learn new piano/electone pieces.
- Go back to Yamaha once in a while and visit Ismail & the gang. (:
- TRY not to get sent out of class ^^
- Do not cry.
- Hand up homework on time :O
- Neaten handwriting. OMG.
- Get birthday presents from friends on time
Okay I can't think of anymore now ):
If I do, I'll just edit. :D