YO MOMMAZXZXZX :D
Today I woke up pretty early to go for mass. My eyes could hardly open ):
AND AND AND WAIMUN DIDN'T MESSAGE ME YET. So I was like, forget it, I shall just go for mass without telling him. Hehehe.
When I reached church, Cheryl wasn't there yet. So I waited till exactly 11.29am at the vending machine, when she finally came running.
The warden showed us to our seats and we were like RIGHT in front of the altar, haha! She almost wanted to change place O:
Anyway. We went in LATE. Like after all the servers had walked in and everything.
The incense smelt super super nice.
Ben was like smiling at us during communion and I almost laughed when I was supposed to say AMEN. Hahaha but lucky I didn't :)
Its really really really really really sad to know that its his last time serving mass )': Sigh.
The CDChoir sang Feliz Navidad! Damn, CLVC should've done that.
After mass, Ben got called up by Father Val. Damn scary. So Cheryl and I waited for him in front of the vending machine ;D
She gave out presents and stuff to all her kiddy friends :)
Waited for damn long. Then we gave up and went to eat lunch cos I had to be home by 2.
Went to Crystal Jade with Cheryl and Gabriel and Aunty Jo.
Gabriel damn funny lah. He suck on the lemon and it was too sour for him and he banged his head backwards on the chair, HAHAHAHA SUPER FUNNY.
He damn lame. SMS me when I'm just sitting opposite him
After that, sway sway my dad wanted to come and pick me up so I couldn't take bus home.
Cos it was already 2pm and we had to go christmas visiting ;D
Got into the car and had to pangseh people )': Sorry.
First we went to my great-grandmother's home. Near Marymount. Its nice to see her again after such a long time! :)
Then then then went to my mum's godma's house.
SHE'S SO CUTE! Like she kept asking my mum who she was, then she thought my dad was my uncle or something, damn funny ;D
After that, my dad drove us back.
I WILL BE MIA-ING BLOGGER UNTIL 28TH.
Cos I'll be overseas, in SUNWAY LAGOON! :)
So yaaaaaaaa. Don't SMS me or call me or call my house or whatever shit.
Cos I'll be awayyyyyyyyyyyy D; Heh!
Okay. Gonna go out soon again, though I'm pretty tired.
Just started packing for tomorrow's trip (:
GOTTA BE THERE AT LIKE 7AM TMRW. Oh dannnggg. D;
Its still christmas! Woohoo!
Candy canes are love.