Hey! I broke my record of the latest time coming home. I reached home at 11pm today ;D
Had YC BBQ (: It was uhm, okay. Hahahha.
Mass today was quite a spoiler.
Cos the screen projector was spoilt ): So the congregation couldnt see the main screen,
Then the choir couldnt see any screen either.
Anyway.
Night practice was damn rushhhhh D;
Cos cos cos we had practice STRAIGHTAWAY after mass.
Everyone complaining that they were damn hungry cos we didnt have dinner.
Night practice was like ONE HOUR ;D Yay-ness!
Then Cheryl sabo-ed me to go for Y.C BBQ.. So I just went.
And when I got into the hall, I had this severe heart attack. SEVERE.
Like I broke out in cold sweat and my pulse rate went up again X:
Anw. Had this damn funny talk by Addison. ;D
CHRISTMAS FOR DUMMIES was the title :/
Then had the BBQ dinner. The food was kinda niceeee (:
Sat with Jared, Dwayne, John and Cheryl.
Ate this pasta thingy ;D I swear I tasted chilli and almost died-ed.
Jared's like sooooooo nice. Keep getting drinks for us just like in Con2camp ;D
After that, had clearing uppp. Stayed for damn long. Until church closed.
Andre took many many (9) photos. FACEBOOK! :P
Yeah.. Went to Mac's to get a burger for my mum.
Bussed home. And here I am.
OMG DAMN SAD DAMN SAD PLEASE! ):
Why why why must that happen.