1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
- I'm so fugly.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
- Uhm. I forgot.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
- Boar.
4. Favorite planet?
- MARS. Cos it sounds like my name (:
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
- Nico. Lol.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
- Whine Up , Kat Deluna ft Elephant Man ;D
7. What shirt are you wearing?
- Little Miss Bad.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
- I label myself as FAT & UGLY :)
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
- Converse.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
- Dark room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
- Her eyes are damn nice ;) Shantiniiii.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Zzzzzzzzz-ing.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
- Hello remember me?? - Zi Jie -.- LOL!
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
- One minute walk from my house hehe.
16. What's a word that you say alot?
- Ohmama.
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
- NATALIE! ♥
18. Last furry thing you touched?
- JACKIEEEEEE!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
- None. Woohoo!
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
- OMG we use digital cameras now lah -.-
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
- 14.
22. Your worst enemy?
- Uhm. Yaaaaaa.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
- The "How very special you are" picture :) Heehee.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
- HHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
- BE ABLE TO FLY. Money can't buy happiness :) Actually, it can.
26. Do you like someone?
- Mhm.
27. The last song you listened to?
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Disney's Lion King :)
Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
No, don't think so :D
Do you like working out?
HAHAHA YES! Gym is fun kay!
Do you have a reason to smile right now?'
Yeah :)
If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
OMG. I don't know! I think I'd go mad.
Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Hmmm JAMES! HAHAHAHA.
Who was driving the last car you were in?
My dad.
Who was the last person that texted you?
Zi Jie. HAHAHAHA THAT IDIOT.
What are you craving right now?
Be skinny.
What if you married the last person you kissed?
HAHA OMG THE AWESOME :)
What are you excited about?
Sunday.
When was the last time you cried? And why?
I almost cried today during Anna's husband's funeral :/
Ever kissed someone who's name starts with an A?
Oh shit.
What are you currently listening to?
Go The Distance - Michael Bolton
Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
Yeah :)
Last person you hugged?
FAN FLUSH GIRLFRIEND :P
What were you doing at 2am?
I was sleeping. Yo momma.
Cried today?
Almost?
Ever talked to someone that was high?
HAHAHA YAAAAAAH.
Does it snow where you live?
Nah, sadly.
When is the next time you will see your grandma?
Probably tomorrow, during dinnertime :)
Have you kissed or hugged someone today?
HUGGED A THOUSAND PEOPLESZXZX ;D
Are you a dumb blonde?
Wth noooooooooooooooooo -.-
Will you be married in the next two years?
Most probably nottt. HAHA I WISH MAN.
Have you ever wanted someone you thought that you couldn't have?
Haha. Guess so.
How have you felt today?
Okay, fifty fifty.
Do you like your name?
I'm okay with it.
Are you happy at the moment?
I'm shouting at my mudder.
What were you doing at 10pm last night?
On the phone. Heheh ^^
Have you ever been kissed in a closet?
HAHA NO.
Do you live alone?
No, I'll freak out.
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Are you crazy?
YES. I'M INSANE.
Who was the last person to call you babe?
Uh I think Mithra.
Last thing you drank?
Chrysanthemum. Yuck.
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
No. Uck.
Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends.