
Boy, keep doing what you're doing, get me hot.
Windin' up your body you don't have to stop.
My temperature is rising, want you more than before
Its an animal attraction, whine your body up.
I think I've grown like a 6 pack or something, I've been laughing so much @ school.
Thanks to that stupid Mithra laaaaah. Hahahaha.
We didn't have HHF, thank God. My legs still veh pain ):
I rushed up the stairs like mad, FOUR FREAKING STOREYS can -.- For the stupidest dumbest reason in the world yo.
Anyway. Chinese is soooooooooo boring. And Anne can't keep her hands off my legs.
Gosh! Lucky I'm not Sheryl S laaaaah. If not sure die :)
Mithra, Mariam, Sheryl and I cheonged through recess super fast,
Then ran like siao to the basketball court to shoot a few :D
Damn funny, cos Mariam and Priya were throwing 2 balls in at the same time, and then Christine was like standing under the pole and the balls almost collided and landed on her head, hahaha damn funny :)
Retarded. We were all like pregnant people playing bball cos we werent wearing belts :)
English was when I started working out on stomach muscles.
Cos we were supposed to decribe "Teenage Boys".
SUPER HILARIOUS.
Someone said "MANLY". Then Sarah was like "Teenage boy where got manly?!"
Someone said "MANLY". Then Sarah was like "Teenage boy where got manly?!"
Then so many more weird answers like
Bushy hair, Energetic, Sporty, Clean-shaven (Mithra and I almost died laughing at this. Ahem, someone should know why), Ungentlemanly (with the exception of Bryan), HOT (our teacher said the proper word was "Good physique"), etc etc.
Then this Mithra talk about dunnowhat chilli sauce and mayonnaise, HAHAAAA.
Mariam, Mithra & I (ehy the 3 M's) laugh and laugh like some siao char bo lah!
ENTIRE ENGLISH LESSON SIOLLLL. :D
Social Studies rocked ;)
After school, wait for the stoopid Sheryl outside 711, then walked with Shari & Mariam & Sheryl to tpy interchange.
On the way, I was looking at our yearbook.
OMG THERES THIS PICTURE OF ME, MARIAM & SHARI DURING LEADERSHIP TRAINING AT THE DANCE STUDIO, SUPER HILARIOUS.
Cos we were all actually pretending to concentrate on building the car, cos the photographer was behind us. Must act maaa ;)
Kay. Chinese tuition veh late, at 5.30pm later D:
I had sandwich for lunch. Tempted to go back school for bball siaaa. D: