HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXANNE!
Aka Rox the Box (: HAHA. Get well soon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM-BRANSON!
Purple glasses! Haha. Come back more often for CLVC! D:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUDIN!
Last long with Weining.
OH Birthdays are so great (: And mine's still so far away. Damn :D
Who was the last person to call you?
` Bangar. Hahahah. DURING TUITION -.-
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your shopping cart?
` All the time. I'm a civilized Singaporean WOOHOO.
Alcohol or Cigarettes?
` None :O
Do you play scrabble?
` YEAH! I was SO in love with it last year :)
If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
` No. I'd die within one day, cos no air con, no toilet, no h/p reception, no internet, no bed ):
If your mom wears ur shirts/dress?
` I'm okay with it. She's skinnier than me so my clothes wont stretch :P
Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
` -.-
Who last said they loved you?
` MITHRALALALA.
What color is your hair?
` Dark brown ^^
Do you like your parents?
` Okay lah.
Do you secretly like someone?
` No.
Who was the last person you said you hated?
` I KNOW! I KNOW! -.-
Favorite ex?
` WHAT THE FISHERMAN?!
Do you like mustard?
` Honey Mustard :)
Do you prefer to jog or run?
` Jog, duh.
Do you look like your mom or dad?
` People have told me both.
What movie do you want to see right now?
` THE HAUNTING (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Who will you be celebrating your next/coming Birthday with?
` Me, myself & I.
Was your mom a cheerleader?
` OMG HELL NO. She was a track-o-holic athelete.
How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
` Mostly 6 hours ): Damn sad right.
Do you wear your seat belt?
` Only when I'm in the front ;D
Do you like to be pampered?
` 50 : 50 :D
Is your tongue pierced?
` NO.
Do you prefer babies or kids?
` Kids :D
Do you like horror movies or action movies?
` Horror. YAYNESS ;D
Who is on your mind right now?
` Can't tell you.
Do you hate chocolate?
` NOPE! I lub chocolate.