Don't remind me. I'm not over it,
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth,
I'm just a little too not over you.
Hey! Okay that's like Jake's loved song now. And it was playing on the radio so I just thought I'd pen it down, and the song is nice! David Archuletaaaa (L)
School was retarded today.
I had such a hard time swallowing my medication cos (as everyone knows) I cannot swallow pills. Like omg. I'm such a kid.
During recess we all automatic change table when we saw SherylS haha!
Oh yessss, Sheryl. Thanks for the Sony Ericsson earpiece! (: And yours WORKS!
Art was like so boring cos Leticia Leong wasn't highhhh ): ): ):
And Christine re-did her drawing like twice ): Poor girl. And it wasnt even screwed up!
After school damn drama.
I had such a hard time swallowing my medication cos (as everyone knows) I cannot swallow pills. Like omg. I'm such a kid.
During recess we all automatic change table when we saw SherylS haha!
Oh yessss, Sheryl. Thanks for the Sony Ericsson earpiece! (: And yours WORKS!
Art was like so boring cos Leticia Leong wasn't highhhh ): ): ):
And Christine re-did her drawing like twice ): Poor girl. And it wasnt even screwed up!
After school damn drama.
Cos SherylS told Mithra to stay back with her this morning after school.
Then after that, Sheryl change her mind -.- Then Mithra didnt want to go home. So got big commotion in the canteen, Mithra say Sheryl lie to her, blah blah.
Then shout here shout there.
Mariam & Mithra were like seriously and really kicking her ass damn hard.
She was screaming & still can laugh when everyone's so pissed.
I've still got my tonsillitis ):
Doesn't seem t be getting much better actually.
I love the inflammation pill. So easy t swallow.
I HATE YOU ANTI BIOTICS! KILL YOUUUU!
I cant eat junk food now ): So saddd.
And I can't SING. LIKE OH MY FREAKING OBAMA.
Oh did I say I love Obama?
He's the best!
Obama Obama mama Oh mama ;D
Mithra, Mariam & I going t get Obama shirt on Mon @ Far east! (:
MONDAY. EAST COAST BEACH. HEAVEN. (♥)
1)Who was the last person to tell you "i love you" ?
` Mithralalalala.
MONDAY. EAST COAST BEACH. HEAVEN. (♥)
1)Who was the last person to tell you "i love you" ?
` Mithralalalala.
2) Will you ever two time your boyfriend ?
` No, obviously NOT! -.-
3) What was the last thing you bought for yourself ?
` Uhm. Jap curry rice! Love love love.
4) What was the latest time you went to sleep ?
` 5 plus in the morning, during Christmas :D
5) What were you doing at 5.30pm yesterday ?
` Sleeping.
` Sleeping.
6) If given a chance, will you marry a millionaire ?
` Not unless he's a nice guy. I don't marry for money -.-
7) On a date, what will you expect from your boyfriend ?
` I SWEAR I LOVE REBECCA. She thinks the same as me. HE HAS TO TALK!
8) Are you currently attached or single ?
` Single (!!!)
9) What is something you want to say out aloud ?
` I LOVE OBAMA!
10) What are you munching on now ?
` Nothing.
11) What song are you listening to now ?
` Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy.
12) What are your upcoming plans ?
` School ):
13) What is the one favourite nickname you've given someone else ?
` Breast.
14) Name three gals who are super close to you ?
` Gracia, Mithra & Mariam?
15) Who calls you crazy or mental ?
` Many many many people.
16) What are you thinking of now ?
` Lesley Roy's sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy voice (:
17) How did your last relationship ended ?
` Arugh.
18) Who was the last one to pamper you ?
` No one.
19) You have to choose either a blind or deaf guy, which one will you choose ?
` BLIND
20) What are you crazy over now ?
` RILAKKUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
21) What are you waiting for ?
` I'm hoping for a phonecall.
22) Was your parents marriage a love or arranged one ?
` Love.
25) Who was the last person to kiss you ?
` I. Don't. Know.
26) Who do you badly want to meet now ?
` I. Don't. Know.
27) Do you think you deserve to be alive ?
` No, not at all.
28) What kind of boys do you feel attracted to ?
` HAHAHA DEPENDS YO.
29) What do you think of your current boyfriend ?
` None.
30) Have you gotten involved in any underage illegal activity ?
` LOL! ILLEGAL?!
