Bryan : (Has a huge balooku on his knuckles)
Marissa : What happened?
Bryan : I think its growing a breast.
Marissa : (Laughs like mad)
Bryan : *Newscaster voice*, STAGE ONE, PUBERTY!
Its 12.05am.
So its considered 25th January, and I'm gonna blog about 24th January, night time :)
Church was pretty alright, actually.
Bryan & I were damn high during CLVC practice :D
I went high on Vaporub. Woohoo! From Bryan (:
And we were like fighting over my phone, damn hilarious.
I wanted to climb over him when he wanted to read my messages.
Bryan & Jared kept knocking each other,
And Jared was busy dodging Bryan's fingers with the vaporub, HAHAHA!
And Jessa almost fainted with the smell X:
Went up to church hall,
there was a bird in the church!
It was like above the altar, flying left and right, trying to get out.
AND GUESS WHAT.
It shitted on Kenny's head.
LIKE OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :)
Hilarious.
After mass, went to Ahma (Dad's side) house.
B-O-R-I-N-G.
Steamboat, again.
Played PSP while they all chat and chat.
OH OH AND THANK YOU JOSHUA (S) for the Loco Roco 2 game :)
iie lurrb chewwwzxzx :D
God brudderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P
While walking home from 711 to buy Slurpee,
Met SUZANNA, ANNA AND SAMUELLLLLLLL! (:
And I'm still taller than Samuel. *clap clap*,
And turns out, Suzanna's uncle lives in the SAME block as me, and one storey below :D
How kewl is that.
Oh yah, saw Colin & Issac again :D COOL.
Omg.
I need to sleep.
EDIT.
Guess what.
Its 2.35am and I'm still awake.
I'm not going for mass tomorrow! *clap clap*
My mudder says its FAMILY DAY cos she has no work -.-
She's so diao right.
So yaaaaaaaaaaah.
God knows what time I will sleep.
There are currently only 12 people online :D
I need. Sleeping pills.
Or better.
Knockout pills.
EDIT.
GOOD MORNING !
I slept at like 3am last night. Omg.
I'm supposed t be at mass now. But look, I'm still in bed -.-
Today's gonna be a BORING day, I tell you.
I telllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I love my new skin :D
EDIT.
Omfg.
I AM LIKE SOME ADDICT ON LOCO ROCO 2!
Must. Finish. Game.
And omg. Rilakkuma is just so adorableeeeee! ♥
FINE LAH. Dowan SMS me.
Humph.
)':
Edit.
Rush Hour 2 used to be my ULTIMATE fav show.
I used to watch it like EVERY single day and I memorized EVERY single dialogue.
And guess what.
ITS SHOWING ON CHANNEL FIVE NOW! (:
So I'm happily watching it ;D
I think Chris Tucker is a super funny guy. And he screams a lot.
I remember Aloy and I used to talk a lot about Rush Hour 3, HAHAHA.
I'm bored. HELP ME.
Rush Hour 2 quotes.
Lee : Thats Ricky Tan.
Carter : Thats Ricky Tan? Thats a midget in a bathrobe!
Lee : I'm sorry.
Carter : You sorry? I've got some old man's chopsticks stuck up my ass and all you can say is sorry?
Carter : Don't be messing with me, Lee. I will kick your ass. I'll hit you so hard you'll end up in the Ming Dynasty. I mean it, I'll bitch slap you back to Bangkok!
Carter : What are they gonna do to us Lee?
Lee : First they will torture us for 3 days.
Carter : Ok, I can take that.
Lee : Then they will cut off our egg rolls.
Carter : Cut off our egg rolls? (Scared face) Aww hell no we gotta get outta here.
EDIT.
Omg they're playing all my favourite shows on TV now.
Channel U's showing 'Kung Fu Hustle.'
I used to watch that show like EVERY FRIGGING DAY too!
GOSH.
The memories.
you seem to have forgotten me.