CATECHISM CLASS WAS AWESOMEEEEE ♥
Was slipping all over the place. Unglam unglam!
Christine keep laughing at Daniel's pink shirt. Super hilarious.
Anw, we're back to the same classroom! St Elizabeth (:
And we've got a replacement t'cher for Marc Anthony Lim.
All so funny.
Anw. Took pictures of the amazing class!
Then Seb treated the ENTIRE class to ice cream at Macdonalds!
(As in the cheapo 60cents ice cream, hehe. Sundae, dream on)
The bill was damn hilarious :
16 VANILLA ICE CREAM (lol!)
Thennn THEN THEN.
Daryl spilt Curry Sauce on his WHITE berms -.-
Yaaaah. After that, cheong-ed back to church.
Met Bangar & Moses (: Long time no talk to Moses manxzxz.
Met Gracia & whatshername. Omg forgot forgot whats her name. Justina or something SHIT SHIT SHIT I FORGOT.
Anyway, chatted for awhile. Gossip shh shhhhhh ;D
Jessa & I walked around the church again :D
Then Mona had a quarrel with Linda (the catechist one) about the room keys for the St Cecilia's room which is supposed t be used for choir, but then Linda said they were supposed t keep the key until 5pm -.- Which is like half an hour gone?
So Mona was pissed. Argue & argue, finally got the key.
Linda apologized. CHOIR OWNS! :D
Bryan broke his promise ):
He didnt come in a good mood. And he came half an hour late D;
Fel didn't come either,
BUT WE HAD A GREAT TIME DURING MASS (:
Gossiping about Aloy and incest HAHAHAHAHA HILARITY omg. M18.
After mass, went dinner and did all the boring stuff.
AND I FINALLY BOUGHT THE BOOK TWILIGHT -.- Like I'm probably the last person in the world to buy it, but it was like $13.66 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Yuh. I'm gonna read it now ;D