Anthea came back to visit. ^Anthea.
Ahahaha. Okay I'm really tired so I won't post long.
Hung around with Nat, Olanda, Denise, Anthea the whole day :)
They bully meeee! Force me to tie my hair into two ponytails :O
FOR ALL THE PHOTOS,
CLICK HERE! (:
And you dont need a Facebook acc to view all the photos (: Awesome aye!
Our Disney song turned out great :)
The band people were singing along with us. Stage fright? Nah.
Marsha's not joining choir anymore. She's joining dance.
The dance performance was nice. Basketball one was funny.
The band played Mambo No. 5 again! Wooohooo sounded so fab ;)
(P.S sorry Justina, I stuck the JOIN CHOIR sticker on your boobs)
I have so few stickers this yearrr D:
Last year I had so much moreeeeeeee! Awwwww sad sad sad.
But anw better than nothing aye. Pasted them in my IJ Journal :D
I'm tired and lunch is calling me.
Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa~
I lurb chewzxzx ;D
OMG OMG I ALMOST FORGOT.
This morning at the bus stop, while I was waiting for bus, there was this guy.
He looked soooooooooooooo familiar, I sumpah 101% familiar.
And then the back of his jersey said EUGENE 16
And I was like OMG the name Eugene + his face = SUPER FAMILIAR.
So I was standing there and thinking and thinking. Who the hell was he?
Then when I gave up, he turned and look at me.
And he also stare.
Then I stared back
Then he stared.
Then I stared back.
I was like omg, awkward moment.
And then bus 59 came :)
When I got up the bus he was still looking at me, as if he found me familiar too.
And I was like SHIT MAN, I know that guy and he knows me too.
But where do I know him from?
OMG I was so annoyed. Tendercare? Marymount? All I know is he lives around my area.
Damn you. Eugene. Who are you.
EDIT.
Church was, uhm, kind of an eyesore today.
Practice was boring.
Mass was boring. Gosh, Fel drew all over my IJ Journal (: Hahaha.
And she wrote her email as ilovegay@gay.com HAHAHAHA. Wth!
Okay. I dont think I'm going mass tmrw,
My mother is like damn weird. She was walking behind me just now and she said "Ehy Marissa your ass very cute."
I WAS LIKE HURH?!?!
And 'sia' is not a vulgar word.