Chinese new year celebrations today were kinda fun! (:
Like almost half the class ponned school. Hahahaha.
Like almost half the class ponned school. Hahahaha.
The performance was funny!
And yellow house got 4th position. Again.
Even though the Farm Idol thingy was actually kinda hilarious.
And Pet was a nerd. HAHAHA! With Mr Daryl.
Like omg. The Mr Gary guy started acting damn gay in his skit.
And he kept pretending to be an ox with the drumsticks. OMG SUPER FUNNY.
Then after school,
Mithra, SherylS and I went to Junction 8. I love Bishan MRT station :)
Then we went to Mac's to eat. And coincidentally, somehow Daryl ended up eating lunch with us.
.jpg)
And then Mithra started all her crappy questions about.. Hair.
And poor Daryl. Sandfly bites all over his arms & legs.
And dammit. Stop rubbing it in that I'm very very short k! HAHAHA. Eejit.
Oh yaah. Saw Eugene & Matthew.
Stupid Eugene asked me if Daryl was my boyfriend -.- And Daryl was like "Type NO, bestfriend." So I did. Hahaha ;)
OH YA. I saw Aloysius Wee! HAHAHA. He called me by making that weird sound :O
And I had my usual reaction of squealing damn loud.
All his friends were like staring at me, omg so paiseh. X: :)
And I had my usual reaction of squealing damn loud.
All his friends were like staring at me, omg so paiseh. X: :)
I HAVENT GOTTEN MY YEARBOOK!
K anyway. After that, we went to buy socks with SherylS.
Daryl's heard a LOT about her aye ;) ;) ;)
Then we went home.
Daryl pangseh me lorrr. Actually can take bus from opp my stop. Haha.
And here I am ;D
I'm gonna sleep.
I'm gonna sleep.
I R TIRED. Uncle Jason please do not come tonight.
EDIT
Omg just now when I was sleeping, I received a phone call from Aloy Wee.
And I answered it and he was like "MARISSA? Someone want to talk to you!"
Then he passed the phone to someone.
Then he passed the phone to someone.
And the someone was like "Helloooo Mariiissssaaaaa~"
And I was like omg who is that person. Voice super familiar.
So I was like "Omg who are you?"
Then the someone said "Guesssssssssssss!"
Then the someone said "Guesssssssssssss!"
Then I was like half-asleep. So I couldn't guess.
Then the someone said "MOSES!"
And I was like "OH YAAAAAAAAAH! NO WONDER YOUR VOICE SO FAMILIAR."
Then started talking about how small the world is cos I knew Aloy Wee + Moses and they were both from Kuochuan, super hilarious.
Then said byebye.
TEEHEE.
Omg Sec 3 maths is actually kinda fun :)