I still feel it on my lips.
The time when you danced with me,
With no music playin'.
I remember the simple things,
I remember till I cry.
But the one thing I wished I'd forget,
The memory I wanna forget is
Goodbye.
Oh dammit why can' Chinese New Year just get over & done with?
I'm kinda sick of visiting and everything.
I'm kinda sick of visiting and everything.
And so many schools don't have school on wednesday and I do -.-
And with CCA to top it off, like oh my gawd.
I am going crazy over the song Pretty Boy (:
Its so nice!
Its so nice!
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaah. I'm only at page 117 of 'If There Be Thorns'.
Why must the font be so small? O:
And stupid JoshuaB, last night SMSed me at 11.30 and said he was going to cage -.-
That's some stupid soccer thing I think.
Haha I wasn't listening when he explained the thing to me X:
Haha I wasn't listening when he explained the thing to me X:
Then, another phonecall! ♥
But it lasted for like what, 22 seconds?
Then after that, I knock out.
Woke up at 10.30am today. & THATS CONSIDERED EARLY FOR ME! (:
I can't get past that stupid stage in Loco Roco 2 ):
JOSHUA SAYSAWWWWN I NEED YOUR HELP. I hate Mojamama. Blah.
Its the stupid black floating thingy with an annoying lipstick face. RAHHHHHH D:
Mirror mirror hanging on the wall,
You dont have to tell me who's the biggest fool of all
Mirror mirror I wish you could lie to me.
Bring my baby back, bring my baby back to me.
Ohmygosh! Guess what I just found (:
Theres a new pop version of the song Love Story by Taylor Swift
Theres a new pop version of the song Love Story by Taylor Swift
& its kinda nice! Got extra drums & more beat. Nice! ;D
You can go get it from http://www.dilandau.com/ :P
Or you can just simply ask me on MSN (Dang I'm so generous)
Anyway.
I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW MUTTTTTTTAAAAA.
I AM PISSED! >:(
I HAVE LOST MY SONY ERICSSON EARPIECE.
