
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Awesome-ness.
Firstly, I didn't sleep last night ): I guess I'm just too used to sleeping so late. I dozed off a few times though. And my alarm ringtone was "Bangar's confession" OMG.
Went to school like some sotong, met Mithra & Sheryl at the basketball court. Play play awhile there (: Then we went to FIND our class.
We paiseh-edly went to the 2/5 classroom and it was all the Sec 2s. HAHAHA!
So we climbed UP UP UP to the fourth storey and found our class -.-
SEC THREE THEN. RIGHT next to the staircase, first class from the left, and we've got a good view of the primary school AND the staffroom :D
Mithra and I ran into class like idiots and we found the class was *gasp* empty.
So we cheong like OTHER idiots and choped seats hahaha! I'm sitting with Mithra and Christine is behind and Sheryl and Mariam are in front, behind me is Leticia & Anne.
This year our class has lots of paikias. ^^ Its gonna be funnnn!
First lesson, we found out that our form teacher was MS KHRISHNA. Hey, she's alright.
Except that her Indian accent is very very strong and I could barely make out what she was trying to say. Even MITHRA couldn't understand X:
And and and I'm register number EIGHT (8)!
I wanna be number 7 ): ): ):
Christine is number 9! Woohooooo! And Letti is number 10! :)
Then we had Social Studies. OMG.
Our SS teacher is soooooooooooo funny. She's really nice. Her name's Ms Seet.
She's damn hyper and smiley and anti-fish&chips. AND Panadol addict. HAHAHHA!
SS is gonna be fun.
Then had recess.
BOMB MAN BOMB. Sat with all the twofive people again (: Sigh so nice.
And and and omg the Mummy Noodles guy that stays in my block was there today. With Alexis who works at Botak Jones ;D
Then had CHINESE. Gosh!
I soooooooooo wanna be in Chinese B but then I'll have to go ACS Barker for lessons every wednesday, and wednesday I have CCA ): So how now brown cow.
Anw, my chinese teacher is insane. :O
She gave us PROCEDURES to do before leaving class. Push in your chair, move to the left, walk out in an orderly manner and dunnowhat crap.
We had chinese in the library, where Chesna told us the joke about the hairy nipple and the 72 storey building hahahaah! Can't stop laughing.
Had to borrow a chinese book -.- So we anyhow just take and go. The last time I read a chinese book was when Joshua Ang appeared in iWeekly.
Then we had BIOLOGY.
A great subject, but the teacher kinda ruined it ):
She was so stoned. And boring. And slackerfull. And arugh.
Then we had PC & Assembly.
Assembly ended damn late, around 2.25pm ): ): ):
BUT MONDAY IS EARLY DAY!
Every year we have the same talk about school code of conduct & blah blah blah. And Joteo ain't our Discipline Mistress, taken over my Ms Kwan! :)
Cheong out of class like crazy after assembly, cheong to toilet with Sheryl, cheong out of toilet, cheong to interchange in the rain, and by the time we reached there (panting & sweating like crazy), the people we were cheonging for were still 15 minutes away -.-
And I got $12 for giving one letter! MUHAHAHA.
Came home. Slept. BORING.
Gonna have tuition now, ciaobella.