HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENEDICT! (:
Sorry I can't wish you properly this year.
Have a great year ahead! Not to mention, great day :)
OH WAIT. You're finally a teenager! Woohoo. Great accomplishment :D
Oh my God. Its like 12.09am.
I'm 9 minutes late like ohmygaaaaaah.
I want my PSP memory card back from Joshy! Mamma Mia.
EDIT.
I just woke up. And its 2.08pm :O
Actually I woke up at 9am, then I fell asleep again.
OMG Gabriel Tang's MSN has some virus thingy.
It keeps sending some weird message that says "See me naked on webcam," and then there's this URL there.
Like omg. It was sent to me so many times, its actually kinda funny.
Okay. Fattening cheese prata for lunch.
Last night my mother came into my room at like 3am or something when I was sleeping.
And she banged open the door and she was like "MARISSA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE WASH?!?!?!?!"
And I was like half-asleep. So I said Huuuuuh..?
Then she kept shouting and shouting.
Its a miracle the maid didn't wake up.
In fact, its a miracle that the entire Bishan didn't wake up.
Then she said "I'll talk to you TOMORROW!"
Like omg. I'm so scared (Rolls eyes)
I had a terrible scary dream last night.
Omg.
Church is gonna be a drag today.