HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
And another very very special shoutout to this idiot up here ^ISMAIL BIN OSMAN! HAHAHAHAHA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! You'll always be the famous gay karate & piano master, the geisha from Cherrypink, and and and the awesome awesome friend :)
Hahaha.
And and and I'm quite glad I went out today! (: Cos I wanted to go out before school re-opens which is like on FRIDAY :O
Hahahaha. Stupid Sims 2 game on my phone that icecream was playing with X:
AND CALLING BANGLAS WEARING LOOSE TANK TOPS AND DRIVING A RUBBISH BIN TRUCK "SEXY" IS JUST SO WRONG.
Haha.
Watched Bedtime Stories with my mum today. Just got home to watch the countdown.
Its an awesome show! :)
The themesong is ♥
Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I love love love that song. Really.
Anyway. I've got maths tuition tomorrow. Super sian ): But what to do. D;
I want gumballs. Obsessed with it from the movie Bedtime Stories :)
DONT STOP BELIEVING.
Hold on to that feeling.
STREETLIGHT PEOPLE, LIVIN' JUST TO FIND EMOTION.