This is so awesome. Please watch it.
EDIT.
Just came back. I'm soooooooooo tired.
Woke up too early today. Met Mithra at Mac's. Ate a stupid lunch (:
Then, we being the cheapskate people (Copyright, Waimun..?) went to church to buy a drink from the vending machine (: Hehehe.
Bryan Chong (AKA Olanda's 'OMG he's so cute' guy) asked me to go for his choir's concert on the 7th Feb but 7th Feb is a saturday and I have mass + cat class ): ):
Anw. Then we walked to tpy stadium.
Ran maybe, 7 rounds? Forgot.
It was so sunny today! And guess what. Our bags didnt get stolen! :D
Bathed + wash up and everything.
Then we set off to Biaye.
Went all the way to the other end of Biaye.
AHHHHHHH SHIT.
You know what?
I'm too tired to update already :O :O :O
So just go to facebook albums HERE and see all the stupid photos of Mithra & me ;D
GUTE NACHT ;D
(That's Good Night in German yo mommazxzx)
OMGAAAAH. There's school tomorrow. Damn.