I'm never gonna say goodbye
Cos I never wanna see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again
I'm never gonna treat you bad
Cos I never wanna see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again
I overslept a bit today. Left my bed at 10.45am.
Rush out of the house like mad to go for mass, my hair soaking wet.
Met Cheryl at the vending machine, then we went up for mass.
Sat in an open space, scary.
After mass, Michelle was like "You went for mass with Cheryl?" then Cheryl was just behind her. SUPER SWAY & FUNNY hahaha!
Then went for lunch with my grandparents ;)
Then went back to church.
Sat with Fionn and Edward and Cheryl and played PSP games.
Scary pauses and shakes in between hahahaha omg freaky.
Then they went back, I went back.
ITS 3PM ON A SUNDAY AND I'M AT HOME.
WHAT RUBBISH IS THAT?!
EDIT.
Oh guess what. After I submitted that post, I WENT OUT (: Hahahha!
Went to Active to play here play there scream here scream there sit here sit there talk here talk there run here run there read here read there sing here sing there. (:
And OH MY TIAN.
And there's no toilet at active. Hahah stupid Ice cream go drink so much water. Not my fault.
My dad was supposed to pick me @ 5pm but at like 5.45pm he still wasnt here.
And my bladder wasnt explanding.
So he told me take 13 back. So I cheonged to grandma's house to borrow her toilet.
Went to Takashimaya with the folks.
Ate dinner. Fat.
Came home.
I HAVENT GOTTEN MY SCHOOL BAG YET D: Mama.
And omg. Tomorrow I'm COMPLETELY FREE AFTER SCHOOL. Hooray!
(: