You are young and so am I
And this is wrong, but who am I to judge?
You feel like heaven when we touch
I guess for me this is enough.
Oh goshh I'm really really exhausted but I shall blog a bit before I sleep.
I finally made the jersey! OMG after such a long time.
But only collecting it on Friday after school.
And and and I got my stationary stuff too!
Pens, fullscap (the normal kind, I'm scared teachers don't allow me to use St Pat's paper), A RULER (which took me a DAMN long time to get), my Physics file and and and. Nothing else.
I'm supposed to get my P.O.A file but I have no idea what colour it has to be.
OMG ART IS GONNA KILL ME SERIOUSLY. 9 month-long project O:
Pull through pull through.
She's not a friend, and I don't know her well. But I still think I should apologise. I should apologize for all the trouble I've gotten him into and all the scoldings he got. I should apologize for not stopping him from lying to her. I should tell her I'm really sorry for everything, but I really do not want this to end. I want to tell her that I meant no harm, and this won't ever happen again. I want to tell her that it's all my fault and not to scold him anymore. I want her to forgive him and trust him, not lose her trust in him just because of me. I don't want her to hate me, I know I've made such a bad impression. And for all that, I really apologize. I'm sorry.