I'm only up when you're not down,
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground,
Its like no matter what I do,
I'm only me when I'm with you.
Major abs workout in school today :O
Laugh like crazy at Mithra's clean-shaven joke AGAIN.
And she keeps saying BENJAMIN, and I'm like, who the heck is Benjamin?
Art was retarded. Three periods :O
But we sat with the fun people. Christine, Leticia, Abigail, Mithra & Siti Mariam :)
Laugh & sing like crazy during art until kena scolded.
Hehehehe. Cos people can't concentrate X:
Didn't play basketball after recess today thou.
Wanted to play with Mithra & Mariam after school.
But then I was sorta rushing home. Cos I had tuition, and I had to take my stupid ID photo.
AND when I rush like siao all the way to interchange, the machine was spoilt -.-
Today was late daaay D:
Daryl complain to me he hates his english teacher ;) HAHAHA.
Almost kena detention today. Cos so many people forgot to do maths homework.
Includes me. I COMPLETELY forgot. Completely. D;
Anyway.
Went to Mac's after school with Mariam, Mithra & SherylS.
SAW WAICHUNG. Damn you to hellllllllllll hahahahaha :D Joking.
& I'm getting so many SMSes from Macdonalds -.- Wth!
Gonna stone now. Got tuition later ): Shit.
